Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

For the Older Crowd..

Jan 5th 2013 new

Another CM success story for the retirement set that think they are too old to relocate..

www.catholicmatch.com

Jan 5th 2013 new

Yes that is a very nice story. Sooooo for those that think LDR's are not possible this story shows that they are even at an older age. :)

Jan 5th 2013 new

Absolutely great: I think scratchchin when one has reached that age it is again easier to date and get involved in a (LD)R, because it looks that both are retired cool ...

Jan 6th 2013 new

biggrin Terrific Blessing of a happy Marriage

Jan 6th 2013 new

clap Thanks again, Donna, for sharing with us "old folks" that love knows no boundaries, especially when the Holy Spirit is involved!

Congratulations to Theresa and Michael, and may God bless their marriage! Praying

Jan 6th 2013 new

It is such a joy to see all of these success stories. Marital blessings to these two!!! rose rose rose

Thanks for posting it, Donna.

Jan 6th 2013 new

clap clapCongratuations to the lovely couple!

Being open to 'relocation' is the first step towards a happy future in most cases. And aren't most of us here hoping to find our 'happily ever after?' God may have the most perfect person for you in His plan, and He may put them in your path online, but He never agreed to drop them in your own backyard. laughing rolling eyes Most things come about when we are open to all possibilities, meet him halfway, make an effort, show some initiative.....

...perhaps by attending events like the 5th Annual Indy Chili Cook Off on Feb 9th! wink Keep your eyes peeled - the Event page will be up soon, look for the thread in the Meet Ups room too. ( heart pretty tricky promotion / hijack, huh?) shhh

Sorry Donna - now back to your topic! Thanks for keeping us all updated on the many success stories!

crossfingers Give us hope! crossfingers

Jan 7th 2013 new

Yes, Donna, that was a lovely story. Although I am not YET retirement age, it is enlightning that there is always hope.
Soooo what's another 10 years or so?
laughing laughing eyepopping weeping

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Another CM success story for the retirement set that think they are too old to relocate.. <...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Another CM success story for the retirement set that think they are too old to relocate..

www.catholicmatch.com

--hide--
A wonderful encounter You get a Gold Star! .May God continue to bless their relationship. theheart

Jan 20th 2013 new

I agree. Isn't it funny that sometimes I find myself attracted to someone who is pretty far away, rather than someone in my area.

Posts 1 - 10 of 10