Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What's wrong with flirting?

Jan 8th 2013 new

I am at home sick today and I've love to start a conversation! Is there anything wrong with flirting? What exactly is considered flirting? What effect does flirting have on men? (just wondering!) If you thought "this man/woman is flirting with me," what would they be doing? Are there times when flirting is acceptable?

Jan 8th 2013 new

And just to be clear - I don't think there is anything wrong with flirting. I just wanted the title to be intriguing! smile

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: And just to be clear - I don't think there is anything wrong with flirting.
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

And just to be clear - I don't think there is anything wrong with flirting. I just wanted the title to be intriguing!

--hide--

I wouldn't know... I don't flirt. angel

Never! Never! Never! crazy

theheart

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: I am at home sick today and I've love to start a conversation! Is there anything wrong with...

I am at home sick today and I've love to start a conversation! Is there anything wrong with flirting? What exactly is considered flirting? What effect does flirting have on men? (just wondering!) If you thought "this man/woman is flirting with me," what would they be doing? Are there times when flirting is acceptable?

--hide--

Nothing whatsoever. Flirt away.

Some killjoys will descend on this thread to remind you that innocent flirtation is an occasion of sin. Take that in whatever manner you like.

So I don't get hauled out by the ear, please note that flirtation must take place between people eligible to marry and be carried on in a manner which is not sexual. OK Chastity Squad - are you happy now? wink

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: I am at home sick today

I am at home sick today

--hide--

Feel better real soon!

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Nothing whatsoever. Flirt away. Some killjoys will descend on this thread...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Nothing whatsoever. Flirt away.

Some killjoys will descend on this thread to remind you that innocent flirtation is an occasion of sin. Take that in whatever manner you like.

So I don't get hauled out by the ear, please note that flirtation must take place between people eligible to marry and be carried on in a manner which is not sexual. OK Chastity Squad - are you happy now?

--hide--
Okay, your last statement just sucked the fun out of flirting. wink laughing laughing faint

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Okay, your last statement just sucked the fun out of flirting.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Okay, your last statement just sucked the fun out of flirting.

--hide--

I wanted to prevent the killjoys from hijacking the thread and using it as a forum for virtuous bullying, scolding, and issuing of severe fatwas.

So now that this warning is out of the way, all of you go ahead and flirt away!!! You sure are cute, by the way. BOTH of you!

lovestruck!

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: I wanted to prevent the killjoys from hijacking the thread and using it as a forum f...

I wanted to prevent the killjoys from hijacking the thread and using it as a forum for virtuous bullying, scolding, and issuing of severe fatwas.

So now that this warning is out of the way, all of you go ahead and flirt away!!! You sure are cute, by the way. BOTH of you!

--hide--
Now that the scolding is out of the way....look at you being all flirty and handsome. wink Battling eyelashes laughing faint

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: You sure are cute, by the way. BOTH of you!

You sure are cute, by the way. BOTH of you!

--hide--

Why, thank you, David! Battling eyelashes laughing

theheart

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Why, thank you, David!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Why, thank you, David!

--hide--
Let me step in here....Victor, I do remember what you look like, and yes, you sure are cute. wink Battling eyelashes

Posts 1 - 10 of 200