Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Let me step in here....Victor, I do remember what you look like, and yes, you sure are cute. ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Let me step in here....Victor, I do remember what you look like, and yes, you sure are cute.

--hide--

Wow, Linda, you are a natural at this flirting thing. I am going to be schooled!

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Wow, Linda, you are a natural at this flirting thing. I am going to be schooled!
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Wow, Linda, you are a natural at this flirting thing. I am going to be schooled!

--hide--
Something tells me you don't need schooling, Kristen. Especciaslly from an old broad like me. wink laughing laughing

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Something tells me you don't need schooling, Kristen. Especciaslly from an old broad like me....

Something tells me you don't need schooling, Kristen. Especciaslly from an old broad like me.

--hide--
p.s. It looks like I need a little schooling on my spelling though. "Especially" laughing rolling eyes

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Why, thank you, David!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Why, thank you, David!

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: p.s. It looks like I need a little schooling on my spelling though. "Especially"...

p.s. It looks like I need a little schooling on my spelling though. "Especially"

--hide--

After 2 years in the Pub, I thought you would have known better! mischievous tongue

theheart

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: After 2 years in the Pub, I thought you would have known better! <...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

After 2 years in the Pub, I thought you would have known better!

--hide--
Hard to teach an "Old Dawg" new tricks. wink laughing

p.s. You're still cute. wink Battling eyelashes clap Bow

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Nothing whatsoever. Flirt away. Some killjoys will descend on this thread...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Nothing whatsoever. Flirt away.

Some killjoys will descend on this thread to remind you that innocent flirtation is an occasion of sin. Take that in whatever manner you like.

So I don't get hauled out by the ear, please note that flirtation must take place between people eligible to marry and be carried on in a manner which is not sexual. OK Chastity Squad - are you happy now?

--hide--

You crack me up with your disclaimers to appease the killjoys - I am noticing this theme! smile Why would the killjoys think flirting is an occasion of sin?

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: You crack me up with your disclaimers to appease the killjoys - I am noticing this...

You crack me up with your disclaimers to appease the killjoys - I am noticing this theme! Why would the killjoys think flirting is an occasion of sin?

--hide--

Patience, dear Kristen, patience! The night is young! duck

theheart

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: You crack me up with your disclaimers to appease the killjoys - I am noticing this...

You crack me up with your disclaimers to appease the killjoys - I am noticing this theme! Why would the killjoys think flirting is an occasion of sin?

--hide--
Now you've went and invited trouble, Kristen. NEVER ask the question about "occasion of sin". wink laughing laughing

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Now that the scolding is out of the way....look at you being all flirty and handsome.

Now that the scolding is out of the way....look at you being all flirty and handsome.

--hide--

flirty yes. handsome no. sad

Posts 11 - 20 of 200