Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

01/06/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I'm afraid I am going to have to send my regrets this time around. Cash flow is just too tight at the...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I'm afraid I am going to have to send my regrets this time around. Cash flow is just too tight at the moment.
--hide--

Aww Zoom, we'll miss you, but we understand. Hopefully you can come for another event sometime! crossfingers hug

01/07/2013 new

Thank you for making me feel welcome, Mary. I'm really thinking about it. I'd like to meet some new single Catholic friends. It may work out because my 'almost 15' year old daughter is going with the Youth Group to midnight skiing at Paoli Peaks Feb. 9. And Indy is only a 2 hour drive away. Please keep me posted.

Ave Maria Tracy

01/07/2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: Thank you for making me feel welcome, Mary. I'm really thinking about it. I'd like to mee...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

Thank you for making me feel welcome, Mary. I'm really thinking about it. I'd like to meet some new single Catholic friends. It may work out because my 'almost 15' year old daughter is going with the Youth Group to midnight skiing at Paoli Peaks Feb. 9. And Indy is only a 2 hour drive away. Please keep me posted.

Ave Maria Tracy

--hide--

Sounds like it'll work out great!

I just submitted the official Event page to admin - so keep an eye out for it. (Admin has to read and approve it before it'll show on the site, not sure when exactly we'll be able to see it.) All the details are there (it's a LONG read, lol) and we encourage folks to post comments / questions either there or in this thread, to assist everyone who is interested.

Our Indy group tries to keep all of our events reasonable in terms of cost and convenience. Most events are pitch ins, we provide overnight accommodations for those that need them in various host homes, and we also recommend nearby hotels for those that would like more privacy and quiet. We're VERY low key, lots of fun, and easy to get to know. You'll have a great time, I guarantee it!

01/07/2013 new

clap clap clapThe Event page is UP!

Now get on over there and sign up to attend!!! biggrin

01/07/2013 new

OK!!!

01/07/2013 new

This would have been a great event for me to attend since it is a super long weekend here so time is available but my travel cash is tied up for another event that I want to attend.

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said: This would have been a great event for me to attend since it is a super long weekend here so t...
(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said:

This would have been a great event for me to attend since it is a super long weekend here so time is available but my travel cash is tied up for another event that I want to attend.

--hide--

We understand, Nekeisha - have a great time at the other event!! The important thing is you are getting out there and meeting people! hug

01/09/2013 new

This is for my amazing - awesome - beautiful friend Mary, who is planning yet another ROCK THE HOUSE CM Indy party!

I say WOOOOO - HOOOOO! Mary, Dawn, Ann, Rob and the core team of CM Indy really know how to make everyone feel welcome. You will be greeted with warm fuzzy hugs! You will enjoy great food - get ready to cast your fav chili vote! You will be surrounded by laughter, love, fellowship and possibly some very special music talents!

You might walk in the door a stranger - but you will leave a friend!

Miss Lady Dawn has spoken of that Indy "glow" . . . she's sooo right!

There is a spiritual "high" you get from CM Indy parties!

So, don't hesistate, BRING IT ON, and go sign up on the events page!!

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Patty-148888 said: This is for my amazing - awesome - beautiful friend Mary, who is planning yet another ROCK THE HO...
(Quote) Patty-148888 said:

This is for my amazing - awesome - beautiful friend Mary, who is planning yet another ROCK THE HOUSE CM Indy party!

I say WOOOOO - HOOOOO! Mary, Dawn, Ann, Rob and the core team of CM Indy really know how to make everyone feel welcome. You will be greeted with warm fuzzy hugs! You will enjoy great food - get ready to cast your fav chili vote! You will be surrounded by laughter, love, fellowship and possibly some very special music talents!

You might walk in the door a stranger - but you will leave a friend!

Miss Lady Dawn has spoken of that Indy "glow" . . . she's sooo right!

There is a spiritual "high" you get from CM Indy parties!

So, don't hesistate, BRING IT ON, and go sign up on the events page!!

--hide--

clap clap clap clap clap Now THAT'S what I call GREAT Event promotion!!!

I believe we've got another solid member in you - and you've only been to a few gatherings. We're like that, basically addictive! shhh wink
(Your check is in the mail, Patty. laughing laughing )

We really DO have a lot of fun. I especially like "You might walk in the door a stranger - but you will leave hug a friend!" TRUE!

01/12/2013 new

[quote]Mary-363093 said:

Now THAT'S what I call GREAT Event promotion!!!

I believe we've got another solid member in you - and you've only been to a few gatherings. We're like that, basically addictive!
(Your check is in the mail, Patty. )

We really DO have a lot of fun. I especially like "You might walk in the door a stranger - but you will leave a friend!" TRUE!

wave laughing (oooo money) laughing hug hug hug rose cookie

Posts 41 - 50 of 107