Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 5th 2013 new

Matthew, no shunning intended! I just picked a number! But thanks for chiming in! I just picked my 1st 5k so I'm impressed with your marathon - go you!!

Jan 5th 2013 new

When I always thought about my life I thought I would be married by 25 and have 1 child by 30 and another by 35 but now 35 is coming fast. Maybe to meet someone by 35

Jan 6th 2013 new

By 35... I would love to be married with kids. It would also be nice to be holier, funnier and better looking than I am now. A girl can dream, right?

Jan 8th 2013 new

Oh boy, I only have 9 months, so I better get busy! I want to visit Germany again and be in a relationship that is progressing towards marriage.

Jan 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Since nobody is sure what to post about in this room, I'm going to keep it "age related".
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Since nobody is sure what to post about in this room, I'm going to keep it "age related".

By 35, I had hoped to own my own home, to have traveled moderately, to own vs. lease a car, & to have been married.

Two out of three ain't bad! Love my little house and my 2nd Chevy!!! As I close out 35, I'm ready to embrace what God has in store for me!

How about you? What did you/do you hope to accomplish by 35?

--hide--

35? Can that also mean 2035 laughing
Jan 8th 2013 new

This is a very good question, and the more I think of it, I'm sure the more I'll have to share! But, here's a few for starters:

Get my B.A. - shouldn't be too hard as I only have two semesters left.

Start a career in the Communications field.

Pay off my student loans.

Buy a car that's reliable, maybe a Ford Explorer.

Fall in love with a man who loves me.

Get married and start a family.

theheart God-willing, we'll all succeed in accomplishing our goals! theheart

Jan 9th 2013 new

I hope to accomplish three more birthdays. duck

Really though, I set small goals for myself all the time. The larger things that are important to me and don't require a husband have been accomplished. (I just bought a car on New Year's Eve. The car I'm replacing is a '93, so sigh of relief there.) I try to keep it simple and not make too many hard deadlines for myself anymore- when unexpected events throw the timeline off, I don't want to get too down on myself. Been there and done that with 30! You know what they say: "Man plans and God laughs!"

Jan 10th 2013 new

Going from being a dreamer to a person of action. I think then, any goal I come up with will be achieveable (within reason.)

Jan 10th 2013 new

Since I'm turning 33 in less than 24 hours, I don't have much time left.

- Move to the Pacific Northwest.

- Find my vocation.

- Make and maintain more friendships.

- Meet the woman of my dreams.

- Learn more about my faith.

- Brush up on my French and visit Provence, Lourdes and the Hermitage, home of the Marist brothers.

Jan 13th 2013 new
Great topic! I hope to get in to and graduate pharmacy school. I've started late in life to try and get a degree. By with God's grace, I'm sure I can accomplish it. I also hope (as many other CM-ers are) to meet my God appointed soul mate. Cheers and good luck everyone!
Posts 11 - 20 of 27