Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 8th 2013 new

Oh,I don't need to take a walk ... I need cosmetic surgery!!!

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: Oh,I don't need to take a walk ... I need cosmetic surgery!!!
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

Oh,I don't need to take a walk ... I need cosmetic surgery!!!

--hide--

A walking program can help almost anyone. Cosmetic surgery for what?
Are you kidding? No way!

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: A walking program can help almost anyone. Cosmetic surgery for what?Are you kidding? ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

A walking program can help almost anyone. Cosmetic surgery for what?
Are you kidding? No way!

--hide--

Honestly, no need for me to walk ...no need for that .... Re cosmetic surgery, for everything!!!!

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: Honestly, no need for me to walk ...no need for that .... Re cosmetic surgery, for every...

Honestly, no need for me to walk ...no need for that .... Re cosmetic surgery, for everything!!!!

--hide--

Richard -- you are a goodlooking man! I wish you'd post more pics to see you doing different things, show your interests, etc, but you certainly don't look like you need and 'help'!

Jan 8th 2013 new
Okay I will be honest.If the man does not eat healthy,is exceedingly overweight,no they do not

have a chance with me.I try to eat right,workout,dress nice.That is how I was brought up &

that is what I want in a man.Everyone is different..
Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Richard -- you are a goodlooking man! I wish you'd post more pics to see you do...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Richard -- you are a goodlooking man! I wish you'd post more pics to see you doing different things, show your interests, etc, but you certainly don't look like you need and 'help'!

--hide--

Hi Rachel ...but what about the thread question ... Would women date someone who wasn't physically attractive to them if he had other good qualities? That is the question! (smile) ,,,

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: Okay I will be honest.If the man does not eat healthy,is exceedingly overweight,no they do not ...
(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: Okay I will be honest.If the man does not eat healthy,is exceedingly overweight,no they do not

have a chance with me.I try to eat right,workout,dress nice.That is how I was brought up &

--hide--

So, Bobbie, a guy who is in shape, but not necessarily that attractive otherwise, he has a shot?

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: Okay I will be honest.If the man does not eat healthy,is exceedingly overweight,no they do not ...
(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: Okay I will be honest.If the man does not eat healthy,is exceedingly overweight,no they do not

--hide--

So, Bobbie, a guy who is in shape, but not necessarily that attractive otherwise, he has a shot?

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: (Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Richard -- you are a goodlooking...

Quote:
Rachel-731570 said:

Hi Rachel ...but what about the thread question ... Would women date someone who wasn't physically attractive to them if he had other good qualities? That is the question! (smile) ,,,

--hide--

The answer is no.

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: The answer is no.
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:

The answer is no.

--hide--

Thaks for the honesty - short & sweet!

Posts 11 - 20 of 146