Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy birthday Kathleen-5781

Jan 8th 2013 new
A fellow "veteran" of CM - been here almost as long as I have! duck

Birthday blessings to you Kathy! Happy Birthday! present party

Rolling Along <---- wheelies for the birthday girl wink
Jan 8th 2013 new

Happy Birthday, Kathleen!!! Happy Birthday! party present

Jan 8th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Kathleen

May the word game never end

youtu.be

Jan 8th 2013 new

Kathleen's so nice, we'll say it twice!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Happy Birthday!

party present cookie

Jan 8th 2013 new

Happy Birthday,Kathleen wave Happy Birthday! hug rose balloon clap Happy Birthday! present party

Jan 8th 2013 new

happy birthday,you are so sweet! princess present hellokitty party party

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: A fellow "veteran" of CM - been here almost as long as I have! Birthday blessings to ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: A fellow "veteran" of CM - been here almost as long as I have!

Birthday blessings to you Kathy!

<---- wheelies for the birthday girl
--hide--

hug Thank you Thank you Thank you ALL.... Debbie, Helen, Brian, Lina, Michael, Zoom Edward 4511 Rolling Along and everyone else here on CM for all of the nice emoticons and messages wishing me a Happy Birthday! You have all truly made me feel so special for my birthday.

Yes I am getting older and have been here almost as long as Zoom BUT It is a such a pleasure to be part of this nice online Catholic Community heart

Blessings to each and everyone ! May God hear and answer our prayers and wishes according to His most Holy Will.
Praying rosary theheart

Kathleen

Posts 1 - 7 of 7