Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-731971 said: Thanks for the responses, fellas. Wouldn't you know it that there are over 50 ladies that at...
(Quote) Brenda-731971 said:

Thanks for the responses, fellas. Wouldn't you know it that there are over 50 ladies that attend and only about 15 guys? Hope you go and take some friends!

--hide--

Brenda, thank you for all your hard work. I'll start working on my carpool tomorrow.

clap

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Hi Brenda.

The symposiums are coming up soon. Are the plans all coming together okay? I was wondering if you have additional info or a website that might give a bit more info on the topics of discussion, beyond just the titles? The titles all sound good, but since I probably cannot make it to all of them, I'm just wondering if a little more info might help me, and others, decide which would be good ones to attend. I hope it's not too much trouble, and if you don't have more info, that is okay. Thanks again for inviting those of us out here in CM land to the symposiums!

Bob

Jan 5th 2013 new

Brenda...I tried, in vain, to private message you that I'll be there....only to be unable to do that. Was ist los? By the way, did you hear about the two corpuscles who loved in vein?

Tim

Jan 7th 2013 new

Brenda, Thanks for your work in putting this together. It sounds very interesting. I can't come today but will try to make it next week. Thanks again, Gwe

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-731971 said: Hi! I'm so excited to announce that my friends and I have finalized our event that will take...
(Quote) Brenda-731971 said:

Hi! I'm so excited to announce that my friends and I have finalized our event that will take place in the coming weeks. It's called Spoke-N-Word. It's a series of conversations on single life and the blessed sacrament.

This event will take place the first five Mondays of the new year at San Jose Catholic Church Community Center (2435 Oak Crest Ave) in Austin from 7pm-9pm. Our speakers are amazing! Please message me to RSVP. This is a free event.

Topics include:

Holiness & Prayerfullness for Singles January 7

Discernment & Service January 14

Loneliness vs. Solitude January 21

Theology of the Body January 28

Self Image & Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament with Praise & Worship February 4

--hide--

Very glad I attended the event. Great topic and opportunity to meet CM attendees.

Jan 9th 2013 new

Hi Brenda, I plan to meet this Monday the 14th. Where can I meet up with the group? Thanks Gwen

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Gwen-893532 said: Hi Brenda, I plan to meet this Monday the 14th. Where can I meet up with the group? Thanks Gwen
(Quote) Gwen-893532 said:

Hi Brenda, I plan to meet this Monday the 14th. Where can I meet up with the group? Thanks Gwen

--hide--

Gwen, the contact information for Brenda and the event is on the Austin Diocese website. I am also hoping to make the next Mon event, hope to see you there.

Jan 26th 2013 new

Hi Bob,

Brenda has taken a break from Catholic Match for the time being.

She asked me to tell everyone that the symposiums are still on and to contact San Jose Parish in Austin for any questions about the events.

www.sanjosechurch.org/

(512) 444-7587

Ken

Posts 41 - 48 of 48