Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/05/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: your pizzas do look yummy, Rachel I just have a frozen pizza going into my oven ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

your pizzas do look yummy, Rachel

I just have a frozen pizza going into my oven tonight

--hide--

Thank you, Michael! I think they were good, but then I love frozen pizza too! Pizza is kind of like chocolate -- it's ALL good!!!

Tonight was baked potatoes, roast pork with a garlic pepper seasoning, cooked green beans and corn, raw carrots, celery, cucumber and red and yellow peppers. My 16yo doesn't like pork but ate it and said it was yummy, 19yo is extra fussy and said ok but a little chewy, my 10yo had a headache and went to bed instead of eating but is a vegeterian so wouldn't have eaten the pork anyway, and my carnivorous 7yo and I enjoyed every bite of everything -- we especially enjoy celery! I put the potatoes and pork in the oven before I went to Mass (I like to go to Mass alone Saturday evening and then with the kids Sunday morning) and then did the veggies when I got back and everything was done at once -- I was worried it might be overcooked since I was gone from 5:10 to 6:55, but it was fine biggrin

01/06/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Thank you, Michael! I think they were good, but then I love frozen pizza too! Pizza...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Thank you, Michael! I think they were good, but then I love frozen pizza too! Pizza is kind of like chocolate -- it's ALL good!!!

Tonight was baked potatoes, roast pork with a garlic pepper seasoning, cooked green beans and corn, raw carrots, celery, cucumber and red and yellow peppers. My 16yo doesn't like pork but ate it and said it was yummy, 19yo is extra fussy and said ok but a little chewy, my 10yo had a headache and went to bed instead of eating but is a vegeterian so wouldn't have eaten the pork anyway, and my carnivorous 7yo and I enjoyed every bite of everything -- we especially enjoy celery! I put the potatoes and pork in the oven before I went to Mass (I like to go to Mass alone Saturday evening and then with the kids Sunday morning) and then did the veggies when I got back and everything was done at once -- I was worried it might be overcooked since I was gone from 5:10 to 6:55, but it was fine

--hide--

Fish and Zucchini are the 2 main food sources on our home menu today.

01/06/2013 new
Home made oatmeal spice cake with melted brown sugar and almond icing.....yummy!
01/08/2013 new

Boiling eggs for our dinner salad

01/08/2013 new

Easy meal after work and grocery shopping at three stores: spaghetti with choice of red sauce, alfredo sauce, and/or pesto sauce, italian meatballs, spinach-romaine-shredded carrot-and-cabbage salad, rolls, raw red, green, and yellow peppers, then leftover very berry pie

01/08/2013 new

French's Crunchy Onion Chicken (Cheddar), potatoes and green beans. Yup, pretty much a meat and potato dinner biggrin

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Boiling eggs for our dinner salad
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Boiling eggs for our dinner salad

--hide--

Here we go

bibb lettuse, tomatos cut into wedges, sliced cucumbers, cut bell peppers, topped with chopped eggs, cooked shrimp, slivers of raw milk sharp cheddar, and dressed with buttermilk ranch dressing.

01/08/2013 new

Boneless chicken breast on the George Foreman grill....spoon on some montery jack queso and serve with asparagus and lettuce salad....yummmm.

01/09/2013 new

bagels....of course....with south american cheese....yummy....love the mix...

01/09/2013 new

Does anyone have this problem sometimes? laughing

Posts 141 - 150 of 200