Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-925069 said: (Quote) Pamela-577899 said: Sorry I didn't get back...
(Quote) Patricia-925069 said:

Quote:
Pamela-577899 said:

Sorry I didn't get back to this quicker Patricia I had tech issues. I do agree with you Patricia temptation is a state of mind and is different for each individual. My favorite priest always points out the we are individuals and that what some find a temptation is not and vice versea . I have guy friends that are like brothers and would not even worry about sleeping in a tent or bed or anything with them . In fact if traveling together not just to cut costs but for safety issue would stay with since I can trust them and they can trust me. Some might consider it bad but you don't need to bother paying mind to them . You are an adult and more importantly you know the people and the situation best. There for you know you are not doing anything at all wrong so don't worry about it .

Thanks Pamela! I just don't want to offend God. :D

--hide--

You are welcome . Believe me you are not going to offend God and questioning is always a great thing! BTW I love your new Photo. :)

Posts 81 - 81 of 81