Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

We need some positivity! What are some positive things about your last date? It was many months ago (lol), but he brought me flowers. He picked out a place according to the cuisine I like. He paid. He complimented me, including my jewelry (he said his mom had told him and his brothers to do that). Lol he made sure I got to my car okay. He texted me to make sure I got home okay (we met 75 miles in the middle). We had chemistry. He went to get my purse for me when he thought I'd forgotten it. Lol Your turn!
Jan 9th 2013 new

Oh! Many moons ago...

He always opened the car door for me. thumbsup He remembered what I like to drink at Starbucks. thumbsup He always dressed nicely for dates. thumbsup

I agree, positivity much needed in these parts.

Jan 9th 2013 new

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away... Well, not really :-)

Completely spontaneous. We met a fair number of miles from my home, in front of a Catholic Church. Dove

Talked for a while quietly as we admired the altar, statues, and the sanctuary. theheart

Window shopping in the shops near the town square, and then had a wonderful dinner at a very nice restaurant. Coffee

She was warm, intelligent, cultured, pleasant, and extremely easy to converse with. rose

Yes, this forum needs some positivity..... scratchchin

Jan 9th 2013 new

He was positive, enthusiastic about topics, a good conversationalist, had lots to share, and was a warm personality. I should call him just to go for coffee....!

Jan 9th 2013 new

Also the eye contact was good. I also wanted to sit a little close to him so that was good. Everything was pretty good!

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away... Well, not really :-)Completely spontaneous....
(Quote) ed-925050 said:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away... Well, not really :-)

Completely spontaneous. We met a fair number of miles from my home, in front of a Catholic Church.

Talked for a while quietly as we admired the altar, statues, and the sanctuary.

Window shopping in the shops near the town square, and then had a wonderful dinner at a very nice restaurant.

She was warm, intelligent, cultured, pleasant, and extremely easy to converse with.

Yes, this forum needs some positivity.....

--hide--

I like the sound of your date. IT SOUNDS FUN! They should be fun! Good for you!

Jan 9th 2013 new

Fairly recently.......

....he was very polite (not only to me but to others - I always notice how they treat wait staff), had great manners (opened doors, held my coat), fun conversationalist, made me laugh laughing (a GOOD thing - this girl needs humor), and put my comfort first - including the need to feel safe when going out with him for the first time. knight-errant Paid for everything (not a materialistic girl at all, but it was nice that he automatically handled it without batting an eye - part of taking care of me) princess , and asked my input on activities I enjoyed - places to go, things to see and do, and places to eat. Dressed well, prayed with me before we ate (it is so nice to pray together!), made eye contact when we spoke, was complimentary but not over-the-top, and he smelled great when we hugged hello. faint

I'm looking forward to seeing him again. (That's a good sign, right?) laughing Guess time will tell. wink In His hands. Praying

Here's hoping we all can find positive things to say about our most recent dates - no matter how long ago they were. hug

Jan 9th 2013 new
Lol many moons ago... I feel the same way. This needs to change!
Jan 9th 2013 new
Oooohhhhhh, I hope y'all go on another date soon!
Jan 9th 2013 new

He treated me to see "The Nutcracker" and we got to meet the artistic director of the company - coooool! And he told me I have pretty eyes - You get a Gold Star! ! And he was a great listener - enjoyed the conversation.

Posts 1 - 10 of 107