Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: youtu.be
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

youtu.be

--hide--

Ok, Beverly...I will work on it. Sorry, everyone. embarassed rolling eyes

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Ok, Beverly...I will work on it. Sorry, everyone.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Ok, Beverly...I will work on it. Sorry, everyone.

--hide--
wave Practice makes perfect, Meg...just like in our faith journey! biggrin

Now try some of Jackie's songs... angel

Jan 9th 2013 new

"Double Trouble" - Sean Costello (RIP) this song was covered many times but the most moving piece of film I've ever seen was by this young blues singer/guitarist who left this world much too soon. You can find it on Youtube its the one filmed at The Knitting Factory in NYC.

Most Blues songs

Most Dylan songs but favs are: "Mystic Garden", of course "Visions of Johanna", "Dont Think Twice Its Alright"
(Every song on "Time Out of Mind") that album is simply brilliant as most of his are..

"Everest" - Ani DiFranco (this is the MOST moving slow song I've ever heard)
"Sorry" - Ani DiFranco

"Make It Rain" - Janiva Magness

"Here I Go Again" - Whitesnake
"Is This Love" - Whitesnake

"Dreamin My Dreams" - Patti Lovelace

"Pocket Full of Gold" - Vince Gill

Jan 9th 2013 new

...oh forgot...all of "Innocence Mission's" songs...they are so beautiful

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Love the song! Love the movie!!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Love the song! Love the movie!!
--hide--

wave Hi Helen, you forgot love the 80s hair laughing Those were the days!

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Hi Helen, you forgot love the 80s hair Those were the days!
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Hi Helen, you forgot love the 80s hair Those were the days!

--hide--

Oh, I miss wearing all that hair!!

Jan 9th 2013 new

I know, right! My dad used to make fun of me and say it looks like you have a satellite on your head laughing He didn't know what cool was at the time. Aquanet and blow dryers were are friends wink

Jan 9th 2013 new

Dance me to the end of love - LEONARD COHEN

www.youtube.com

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: I know, right! My dad used to make fun of me and say it looks like you have a satellite on your h...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

I know, right! My dad used to make fun of me and say it looks like you have a satellite on your head He didn't know what cool was at the time. Aquanet and blow dryers were are friends

--hide--

and Dippity Do!

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Practice makes perfect, Meg...just like in our faith journey! Now try some of Jackie...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Practice makes perfect, Meg...just like in our faith journey!

Now try some of Jackie's songs...

--hide--

This gets even funnier. I didn't notice that in previewing the youtube link it shows the whole code but when posted here it just says you tube and does take you to the song. It is okay. I can be a little slow. So...I guess I shared that song multiple times....Well, I DO like it alot.

Posts 31 - 40 of 200