Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-583504 said: thanks everyone for responding!I just feel sometimes that I'm trying so hard to jus...
(Quote) Patrick-583504 said:

thanks everyone for responding!

I just feel sometimes that I'm trying so hard to just be myself cause everyone tells me to! Sometimes I feel that's not good enough, especially trying to date locally. I just feel like it's doesn't matter.

--hide--

Hang in there, Patrick. I've been here since July, and I'm still here. If anything, make some friends here in the fora. You never know, your perfect girl might be here and just hasn't seen your profile yet. biggrin

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said: (Quote) Patrick-583504 said: thanks everyone for responding!I...
(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said:

Quote:
Patrick-583504 said:

thanks everyone for responding!

I just feel sometimes that I'm trying so hard to just be myself cause everyone tells me to! Sometimes I feel that's not good enough, especially trying to date locally. I just feel like it's doesn't matter.

Hang in there, Patrick. I've been here since July, and I'm still here. If anything, make some friends here in the fora. You never know, your perfect girl might be here and just hasn't seen your profile yet.

--hide--

clap clap

Jan 9th 2013 new
I wish when I was 22 there were guys who wanted a relationship that ended with marriage..a great thing..but it I'm honest I wasn't ready for the responsibility to take care of a husband..I could have and I would have taken it seriously if I made that commitment to God but I didn't think so at that time. Some are ready and some aren't. I would say pray that 54 day novena and ask Mary to help you if you are really serious about fining your potential wife. I'm sure she's out there. ;)
Posts 11 - 13 of 13