Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/09/2013 new
tee hee! I didn't know it was that obvious, Zoom!
01/09/2013 new
Thank you, Edward, but I must now ban you for deep kissing under the mistletoe!
01/09/2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Thank you, Edward, but I must now ban you for deep kissing under the mistletoe!
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Thank you, Edward, but I must now ban you for deep kissing under the mistletoe!
--hide--
Rachel! Banned for kissing and telling! shocked
01/09/2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel! Banned for kissing and telling!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel! Banned for kissing and telling!
--hide--

Zoom is banned for wishing it were he doing the kissing & telling.... eyepopping
01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Zoom is banned for wishing it were he doing the kissing & telling....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Zoom is banned for wishing it were he doing the kissing & telling....
--hide--

Brenda is banned for wearing light blue.

01/09/2013 new
Marita is banned for being the youngest person to post in this thread (so far). wave
01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: (Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Zoom is banned for wishing it were he doing t...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Quote:
Brenda-74660 said:

Zoom is banned for wishing it were he doing the kissing & telling....

Brenda is banned for wearing light blue.

--hide--

Marita is banned for wearing dark blue.

01/09/2013 new
Bart is banned for being from my mother's hometown.
01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Bart is banned for being from my mother's hometown.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Bart is banned for being from my mother's hometown.
--hide--

Edward is banned for mentioning mothers and causing us all to quickly glance around to see if our mothers caught us banning people for no good reason!

01/09/2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Edward is banned for mentioning mothers and causing us all to quickly glance around to see...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Edward is banned for mentioning mothers and causing us all to quickly glance around to see if our mothers caught us banning people for no good reason!

--hide--

Rachel is banned for checking to see if her Mother caught her banning others..... eyepopping faint
Posts 41 - 50 of 200