Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Hello everyone

Come out to the DC/Baltimore Premire singles Catholic dance this Saturday January 12. Please see the link below for more information

www.facebook.com

Jan 9th 2013 new

Jason,

Do you have a non-facebook link?

Thanks.

Jan 9th 2013 new

Gosh, I'd love to go to this! Thanks for posting :) I'll be there if I can convince a friend to go, too, I just....would be kinda sad to make the drive (1.5hr) by myself there and back. Not to mention being at a party alone wide eyed but I sure hope I'll go!

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) William-607613 said: Jason,Do you have a non-facebook link?Thanks.
(Quote) William-607613 said:

Jason,

Do you have a non-facebook link?

Thanks.

--hide--

I don't see a website or ad, but there are 126 people going, and 147 maybe going :) it says:

DC Area's Premiere Dance Social for Catholic Young Adults!

>Sponsored by the St. Catherine and St. Lawrence Societies

-Sat, January 12, 2013
-7pm-Midnight

@ Claridge Room of St. Catherine Laboure Parish
11801 Claridge Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20902

- Black tie optional
- Greek dinner and desserts
- 30-Minute salsa lesson by a professional instructor
- Raffle with gift card prizes
- DJ Rumba: The Best in Latin, Pop, and Alternative

$15 in advance and $20 at the door

By Jan 9, mail checks made out to "St. Lawrence Society" to the following address:

St. Lawrence Society
11801 Claridge Rd.
Silver Spring, MD 20902

For more information, contact:

Xiomy Esteban at 301-633-7405 or info.scsociety@gmail.com
Dan Smyth at 443-765-9962 or info.slsociety@gmail.com
Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: Gosh, I'd love to go to this! Thanks for posting :) I'll be there if I can convince a frie...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

Gosh, I'd love to go to this! Thanks for posting :) I'll be there if I can convince a friend to go, too, I just....would be kinda sad to make the drive (1.5hr) by myself there and back. Not to mention being at a party alone but I sure hope I'll go!

--hide--

Well, if it's any consolation I would be in the same boat except my ride would be 3 hours (and no, I wouldn't be driving back that night)...

Jan 10th 2013 new

Mary,

Thanks for this information. I'm seriously considering this.

Will

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Jason-289450 said: Hello everyone Come out to the DC/Baltimore Premire singles Catholic dance this Saturday J...
(Quote) Jason-289450 said:

Hello everyone

Come out to the DC/Baltimore Premire singles Catholic dance this Saturday January 12. Please see the link below for more information

www.facebook.com

--hide--

Hello Everyone,

I would like to give Jason a "shout-out" for recommending this event. This was a first-class affair, and worth every moment of my time and every cent of the tolls and gas money spent on a 3 1/2 hour trip from the NYC area. I made the trip without knowing anyone who was going to be there, and I felt at home the moment I walked in the door.

The organizers of this event did an outstanding job and they did it for a very reasonable price. Per my conversation with Xiomy (one of the organizers), there were at least two hundred people in attendance. This was well worth the trip, and I look forward to the next event.

Cheers,

Will

Posts 1 - 7 of 7