Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

...and just stopping with that, regarding members of the same sex? Thanks!

Jan 10th 2013 new

If you mean a mens-only room there is the men's forum.

theheart

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Phil-720324 said: ...and just stopping with that, regarding members of the same sex? Thanks!
(Quote) Phil-720324 said:

...and just stopping with that, regarding members of the same sex? Thanks!

--hide--

There was a similar discussion several days ago in this topic:

www.catholicmatch.com

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: There was a similar discussion several days ago in this topic: http://www.catholic...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

There was a similar discussion several days ago in this topic:

www.catholicmatch.com

--hide--

scratchchin Oh... you think he meant that??? eyepopping

theheart

Jan 10th 2013 new

I clicked on it, but it was just about homosexual dating, but I'm not looking for that. I have heard that it's best, to avoid dangerous situations, not to even hang out, on a one on one basis, with one of the opposite sex in one or the other's place. I had a college friend I did guy stuff with, but he seemed to stop communicating with me and a mutual college friend after getting married. I don't know if his wife is obsessive about his time with others outside, maybe their married friends, but it's been pretty lonely and I'm not a big group socializer. I can't say if I'm interesting to any women (I'm not rolling in it, financially, though my pay takes care of my needs and wants, and I haven't found my calling), but another guy-pal, if not one who might become a good friend, might be easier to find for the meantime, if there is one before meeting a woman for a date (the pal would not be dropped after then). I would complicate my life for the right woman. If the pal turns out to be a woman, I think it best for the soul and temperament, if it's a small group. I would just hope, whatever friend I find on here, for whatever kind of friendship, the person believes that Church doctrines are correct and tries to live by them, going to Holy Confession after, at least, a major fail. Thanks!

Jan 10th 2013 new

I did find, at the bottom of any forums' first page, a search box for keywords, but just for forums messages.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6