Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Jan 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Donnie-397050 said: Well said Jacqueline. The world today is a risk no matter what you think you have or don&#...
(Quote) Donnie-397050 said:

Well said Jacqueline. The world today is a risk no matter what you think you have or don't have. Faith in God and good judgement will get you through.

I hope I'm paying attention to what I'm saying here.

--hide--

boggled and don't forget LOVE! ..."the greatest of these is Love.."
Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: When two people marry or remarry later in life, there are more items to sort through than just wed...
(Quote) John-711000 said:

When two people marry or remarry later in life, there are more items to sort through than just wedding gifts. Marriage between two people with significant histories involves important decisions concerning finances, children,assets, housing, retirement and more. Here are five topics that you will want to discuss with your potential spouse right away to ensure that your best financial interests, both as individuals and as a couple, are protected in your new union.

Read more: www.investopedia.com

--hide--

Thank you for posting this John!

Posts 41 - 42 of 42