Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I said "unintentional flirting" -- like I started out saying, I guess I f...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I said "unintentional flirting" -- like I started out saying, I guess I flirt w/o knowing it! Like when I'm watching a plumber put in a new faucet in my sink, I ask questions and thank him and praise his good job, and maybe I'm too smiley and interested or something because my daughters say I'm flirting when I do things like that, but I'm just interested and friendly and not going to ignore him or pass up a chance to learn a tiny bit while work is getting done in my house! Or maybe I'm not really flirting but the guys appreciate the attention and my daughters interpret the friendly banter as flirting when it's just innocent?

--hide--
Plumbers Rachel? Really? Were you considering referring him to Duluth Trading for those extra long shirts they make?

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: you and i are always getting hauled down to the office by the earlobes.
(Quote) David-364112 said:

you and i are always getting hauled down to the office by the earlobes.

--hide--
Hi David, How you doin? Gone Fishing!

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-929438 said: Plumbers Rachel? Really? Were you considering referring him to Duluth Trading for those extra lon...
(Quote) Laura-929438 said:

Plumbers Rachel? Really? Were you considering referring him to Duluth Trading for those extra long shirts they make?

--hide--

I've had a few plumbers do work for me over the years -- some of whom I've I've seen waaaay more of certain parts than I ever wanted -- I avoid those! The ones with prperly covered butt-cracks are the ones with whom I speak and joke around!

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Oh, just to clarify, he's one of those that will make jokes like that, j...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Oh, just to clarify, he's one of those that will make jokes like that, just one of MANY whom I know. He's not like that JUST towards me; he's like that to everyone. I'd say 95% of the people wouldn't mind, either.

lol....I wouldn't want an "office romance" anyways. I can JUST imagine the rumors! "You're only coming after me before your girlfriend doesn't like me!"

--hide--

I always thought office flirting is what makes the daily grind of coming into work bearable. Most people take it as innocent fun. And I think making people feel good is a win-win. (Who doesn't enjoy a compliment or a little extra attention?) And who can't tell when it has gotten more serious and intentional? If it becomes inappropriate or crosses a boundary, it is time to back off. But for harmless fun, let the flirting continue.

Doesn't every species has a mating dance to show their interest?

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: You're in MN, just across the border from Manitoba, where the provincial bird is the mosq...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

You're in MN, just across the border from Manitoba, where the provincial bird is the mosquito...so I think it's quite possible the bugs are too large to get in your eye!

--hide--

LOL, that's where the slapping of arms comes in. We are a helpful lot here!

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Kathy,Ray might. Blessings, Leon
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Kathy,

Ray might.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

I think you may be right about that, Leon. We carry hockey sticks to get the attention of people like Ray. laughing

Jan 10th 2013 new

Must...

Jan 10th 2013 new

have...

Jan 10th 2013 new

this...

Jan 10th 2013 new

LOCK!!!!! biggrin

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200