Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/10/2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I just ordered a pizza. CM needs a pizza emoticon.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

I just ordered a pizza. CM needs a pizza emoticon.

--hide--

I just had Parmesian crusted steak & french fries.....yummmmmm tongue
01/10/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) Helen-450889 said: Zoom is banned for posting in the wrong thread, AG...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Quote:
Helen-450889 said: Zoom is banned for posting in the wrong thread, AGAIN!

Double teamed.

--hide--

I'm surprised you didn't join in the Ban game this time around, ME.

01/10/2013 new

Hi, everyone!

I'm lonely and wish I could stay and play with all you excellent people but I'm so tired and have a little cold and am just going to snuggle into bed and read a bit of Dark Night of the Soul and go to sleep.

You are all in my prayers -- and some of you are in my dreams (I have been having wild dreams lately!!).

Enjoy the nightlife, each other, and a drink on me --Good night!

01/10/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: There is one that I think would be fun to own.

There is one that I think would be fun to own.

--hide--

mischievous scratchchin I can think of one or two that might be fun myself...lol
01/10/2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I'm surprised you didn't join in the Ban game this time around, ME.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

I'm surprised you didn't join in the Ban game this time around, ME.

--hide--

Zoom is banned for not realizing ME is busy planning a wedding.....oppps wrong thread laughing wink
01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Hi, everyone! I'm lonely and wish I could stay and play with all you excellent pe...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Hi, everyone!

I'm lonely and wish I could stay and play with all you excellent people but I'm so tired and have a little cold and am just going to snuggle into bed and read a bit of Dark Night of the Soul and go to sleep.

You are all in my prayers -- and some of you are in my dreams (I have been having wild dreams lately!!).

Enjoy the nightlife, each other, and a drink on me --Good night!

--hide--
Good night Rachel. Sleep well and God bless. Come back soon when you are feeling better. fun never ends here. biggrin wave Praying hug

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I can think of one or two that might be fun myself...lol
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I can think of one or two that might be fun myself...lol
--hide--
I know huh??? If I win the lottery... scratchchin

01/10/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I know huh??? If I win the lottery...

I know huh??? If I win the lottery...

--hide--

hmmm I can think of all kinds of things I would do if I won the lottery.... scratchchin scratchchin maybe I could give up doing Quarterly reports for a living...lol tongue
01/10/2013 new

*in before the lock*

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: hmmm I can think of all kinds of things I would do if I won the lottery.... maybe I could give u...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

hmmm I can think of all kinds of things I would do if I won the lottery.... maybe I could give up doing Quarterly reports for a living...lol
--hide--
OH I would definitely give up geting beaten up and bitten for a living. laughing laughing laughing laughing

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200