Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Just found the page where we can listen to past homilies and other shows from EWTN ... What a treasure we have in these broadcasts...
Praying

www.ewtn.com

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Just found the page where we can listen to past homilies and other shows from EWTN ... What a tr...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Just found the page where we can listen to past homilies and other shows from EWTN ... What a treasure we have in these broadcasts...

www.ewtn.com

--hide--

Thanks, Kathleen!

Another place to look for recordings of EWTN broadcasts is their YouTube page youtube.com

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Thanks, Kathleen! Another place to look for recordings of EWTN broadcasts is their...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Thanks, Kathleen!

Another place to look for recordings of EWTN broadcasts is their YouTube page youtube.com

--hide--

Oh Thank you too Jerry! biggrin

I am listening now to the youtube readings and homily from yesterday Wonderful and a great treasure for all of us to listen to. Praying

Kathleen

Jan 14th 2013 new

Thank you for this reminder. I am not always able to watch the Mass at the time it is on so it is good to be able to listen at a time that is convenient for me.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4