Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

I encourage everyone in the Chicago area who is in their mid 30s to 50s to consider attending the REFLECT Retreat on February 22-24, 2013 at Mundelein Seminary.

Here are the details:

REFLECT is for and about single men & women (mid-30s to 50s) looking to connect with others who also face the unique challenges of being a mid-life single in a couple’s world.

It’s a great way to get to know & share with others in a caring, Christ-centered environment.
The next REFLECT weekend is February 22-24, 2013.
Cost to attend is $175.00 for a single-occupancy bedroom.
Cost covers lodging, meals, and retreat materials for the weekend.
Step outside of your comfort zone & into a wonderful opportunity for personal growth. TAKE A CHANCE & GET INVOLVED… you won’t regret it!

For more information, visit http://www.ReflectRetreat.com,or email reflect.illinois@gmail.com.

Jan 8th 2013 new

Thank you, Pat, for posting this. I am definitely considering going! rosary theheart You get a Gold Star!

Jan 8th 2013 new

Pat ,
NIce new pic! I will let you know if I can attend this, sounds so peaceful! and so needed for me.

God bless,
Rebecca

Jan 8th 2013 new

Yours is great Rebecca!

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: I encourage everyone in the Chicago area who is in their mid 30s to 50s to consider attending the REF...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

I encourage everyone in the Chicago area who is in their mid 30s to 50s to consider attending the REFLECT Retreat on February 22-24, 2013 at Mundelein Seminary.

--hide--

Pat, You do everything GOOD in CHICAGO! weeping

Jan 11th 2013 new

Pat
Thank you for posting this. I am going to go so I did send in the registration and do look forward to it. I think it is something I need at this time. Praying rosary

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Feb 10th 2013 new

Pat, I won't be able to attend. Thanks for the info. I go next door to Marytown often it is a peaceful wonder. They have confessions tues and thurs and perpetual adoation. Have you ever been? wave Praying theheart

Feb 11th 2013 new

Yes Marytown is very beautiful, as is Mundelein. I hope people will consider this retreat, which is in just two weeks! It's a great place to meet other single Catholics.

Feb 24th 2013 new

I just got back from the Reflect Retreat and it was great. I would encourage you to attend the next one if you can. I will post dates soon.

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Posts 1 - 9 of 9