Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Spill it.

Ok, I collect stamps.

Jan 10th 2013 new
I have the soundtrack to Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory in my van & listen to it all the time....even when my kids aren't with me. I can sing all the songs. shhh
Jan 10th 2013 new

I have a collection of stuffed tigers.

They are my mascots for the Detroit Tigers baseball team.

Somewhat in my defense, many of them have sentimental value, as gifts. The one pictured below was given to me by my Grandma Betty in 1986. (God rest her soul.)

Go Tigers!  In this photo are a Tigers cap (natch), my stuffed tiger 'Ty', a 2006 World Series baseball autographed by Nate Robe

"Go Tigers! In this photo are a Tigers cap (natch)..."

Jan 10th 2013 new

I'm proud of having my sewing machine, and I taylor my dress shirts.

- or -

I favor Western style dress/casual shirts with snaps... I dislike buttons!

cool

Jan 10th 2013 new

I can only pick one thing? Tough choice...do I start with the renaissance faire obsession or my playlist?

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: I have the soundtrack to Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory in my van & listen to it all the ...
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: I have the soundtrack to Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory in my van & listen to it all the time....even when my kids aren't with me. I can sing all the songs.
--hide--

ewww, that movie always freaked me out...never heard of the soundtrack though...

Jan 10th 2013 new

Hmmm...ask my friends!! Ok....maybe my collection of Boyds Bears....at least 100.

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-868943 said: I can only pick one thing? Tough choice...do I start with the renaissance faire obsession or ...
(Quote) Katherine-868943 said:

I can only pick one thing? Tough choice...do I start with the renaissance faire obsession or my playlist?

--hide--

Renaissance faire!

:o)

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I have a collection of stuffed tigers. They are my mascots for the Detroit Tigers baseb...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

I have a collection of stuffed tigers.

They are my mascots for the Detroit Tigers baseball team.

Somewhat in my defense, many of them have sentimental value, as gifts. The one pictured below was given to me by my Grandma Betty in 1986. (God rest her soul.)

Go Tigers!  In this photo are a Tigers cap (natch), my stuffed tiger 'Ty', a 2006 World Series baseball autographed by Nate Robe

"Go Tigers! In this photo are a Tigers cap (natch)..."

--hide--

Ok, how big is that collection? 4-5 tigers? or more?

Jan 10th 2013 new

I own and wear a custom-knit Doctor Who scarf as worn by the 4th Doctor.....

If that weren't enough, I used to write fanfiction for fandoms such as Harry Potter, High School Musical, Tenchi Muyo, Kingdom Hearts, and Star Trek.

Posts 1 - 10 of 113