Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

A Wonderful Chaste Kiss ...

Jan 10th 2013 new

... on Person of Interest tonite. Anyone see the lovely tall blonde plant one on Detective Lionel Fusco? Comments?

That made me wish an inactive CM lady who went Poof on me Thanksgiving Eve 2011 would return. She and I discussed POI all the time ending emails w/ ps.

ps - Why are all the POI women gorgeous?

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: ... on Person of Interest tonite. Anyone see the lovely tall blonde plant one on Detective Lionel Fu...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

... on Person of Interest tonite. Anyone see the lovely tall blonde plant one on Detective Lionel Fusco? Comments?

That made me wish an inactive CM lady who went Poof on me Thanksgiving Eve 2011 would return. She and I discussed POI all the time ending emails w/ ps.

--hide--

Just saw the first review of tonite's episode - "Critic's Grade = A+".

Any CM women want to start intellectual discussions of POI via CM Email? What can we discuss ... Jim Caveziel/ Mr. Reese, Harold, Harold's GF (wife IRL), Zoe Morgan, HR, Carter, Fusco, Elias, Root ...

You can even go Poof after awhile...

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: ... on Person of Interest tonite. Anyone see the lovely tall blonde plant one on Detective Lionel Fu...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

ps - Why are all the POI women gorgeous?

--hide--
Pssst -- Hey, Bob -- all women are gorgeous...... shhh

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob Any CM women want to start intellectual discussions of POI via CM Email? What can we discuss ... Jim Caveziel/ M...
(Quote) Bob

Any CM women want to start intellectual discussions of POI via CM Email? What can we discuss ... Jim Caveziel/ Mr. Reese, Harold, Harold's GF (wife IRL), Zoe Morgan, HR, Carter, Fusco, Elias, Root ..

--hide--

Forgot about Bear the dog (sorry no cats in the cast). Plus Reese's gorgeous ex-SuperSpy ladyfriend who drugged him at the end of tonite's episode...and Bear's former owner now in prison. Go POI Go.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4