Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Because most people won't let you forget about them anyway!

I had one of these moments yesterday. I was running around barefoot, dripping wet, and in my robe.....

My daughter came in while I was in the shower and told me that our neighbor was yelling for help. Our neighbor has severe health issues so my mind went right to major emergency. I got out of the shower grabbed my robe and went rushing to help. I told my daughter to grab the phone and meet me outside. Thank God I was able to get into my neighbors apartment. He told me he had fallen out of bed but wasn't hurt. he is a big guy and there is no way that I could help him myself. So I went next door to the cafe (barefoot, dripping wet and in my robe) to get help. The looks on everyones faces when I walked in was a kodak moment. One of the farmers and the owner came and helped get my neighbor off the floor. he was unhurt and everything is fine. But I live in a tiny town and everyone is having fun with the fact that I was running around in public in my robe. At least there isn't a picture.... scratchchin

So what are you life moments that you just have to laugh at yourself??

Jan 11th 2013 new
I was in my early 20's & when I got to my parents one day they said come help....what they needed help with was Pulling a calf....I said I will go call for my Uncle Mike...Not enough time just come help. So I ended up grabbing the rope that was tied to the Calves legs. And it almost plopped in my lap as soon as I grabbed the rope. eyepopping Let me just say it was my first experience with seeing a baby calf being born & I never realized how messy it is.....I was not happy..... faint
Posts 1 - 2 of 2