Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Hi CM,

Issue: So, if I type a response in word and then copy paste into message reply box, the format gets bunched together. So, then I take the cursor to make paragraph breaks and the system will not budge. No cursor, so no breaks in the letter (even though the original version already had the breaks?) What's a girl to do? I don't want to send a bunched up reply! What am I missing? boggled

Thank you for your speedy reply!

Jan 11th 2013 new

Ok, so the CM angel just beat the gremlin that was causing problem..suddenly the cursor showed up after being frozen! Amen

Jan 12th 2013 new

Word has hidden spacing and command and what not...why not type in notepad instead? That is plain text, like these boxes, and it should pop in here better than from word.

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Lisa-933589 said: Hi CM,Issue: So, if I type a response in word and then copy paste into message reply b...
(Quote) Lisa-933589 said:

Hi CM,

Issue: So, if I type a response in word and then copy paste into message reply box, the format gets bunched together. So, then I take the cursor to make paragraph breaks and the system will not budge. No cursor, so no breaks in the letter (even though the original version already had the breaks?) What's a girl to do? I don't want to send a bunched up reply! What am I missing?

Thank you for your speedy reply!

--hide--

It might help to do your editing in Textpad rather than Word. If you want to apply formatting, try Wordpad - it's much simpler and may not have the same issues Word does.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4