Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I know just what you mean. I always get my back up when similar calls come through. I too hav...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I know just what you mean. I always get my back up when similar calls come through. I too have had a company posing tp help diabled people and selling pens to raise money. I was under the impression I would get some nice pens with my company logo on them so I was willing to pay the ridiculous price for them. when I recieved a bag of plain old blue bic pens I nearly blew a gasket.

--hide--

Oh wow, I think that's worse than the trash bags. I mean, at least the "company" (I use that term loosely) didn't claim the trash bags would be customized ....

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Oh wow, I think that's worse than the trash bags. I mean, at least the "comp...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Oh wow, I think that's worse than the trash bags. I mean, at least the "company" (I use that term loosely) didn't claim the trash bags would be customized ....

--hide--
Yeah I was pretty upset. they wouldn't take my calls when I tried to return them

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Problem is, when you address me by name, and then start out with such an obvious lie (about callin...

Problem is, when you address me by name, and then start out with such an obvious lie (about calling me on the same day every year), you lose my trust pretty darn quickly.

Now, though, I'm curious what it was about.

--hide--

Did you try to Google the number? There are several sites that allow users to report suspicious and/or annoying calls.

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Did you try to Google the number? There are several sites that allow users to report susp...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Did you try to Google the number? There are several sites that allow users to report suspicious and/or annoying calls.

--hide--

I did. It didn't come up. I even used www.callbot.com which aggregates call reports from several sites .... no results.

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Did you try to Google the number? There ...

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

I did. It didn't come up. I even used www.callbot.com which aggregates call reports from several sites .... no results.

--hide--

Sorry, wrong link .... www.mycallbot.com is correct.

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yeah I was pretty upset. they wouldn't take my calls when I tried to return them <...

Yeah I was pretty upset. they wouldn't take my calls when I tried to return them

--hide--
the many mistakes I made while I ran my won business

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: the many mistakes I made while I ran my won business

the many mistakes I made while I ran my won business

--hide--
YIKES!!! MENE!!! own not won. eyepopping embarassed laughing laughing laughing boggled

Jan 10th 2013 new

Darn Starbucks is kicking me out again. So sleep well my friends and God bless. Hopefully I will be back on tomorrow. wave Praying hug

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Who are you rooting for in the play offs. ME????
LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!

"LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!"

Who are you rooting for in the play offs. ME????

LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!

"LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!"

--hide--

Hi ME sorry I missed you! I will be rooting for whoever plays the Packers laughing .

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Chuck-209629 said: (Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Who are you rooting for in the play offs. M...
(Quote) Chuck-209629 said:

Quote:
MaryEllen-298977 said:

Who are you rooting for in the play offs. ME????

LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!

"LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!"

Hi ME sorry I missed you! I will be rooting for whoever plays the Packers .

Keep the Faith
Chuck

--hide--
Awe man it looks like I'll be the lone wolf watching this game tomorrow. mischievous laughing laughing laughing
That's OK Chuck after the Patriots win I will still serve you your drinks....Of course during the game you might be on your own. mischievous mischievous laughing laughing laughing laughing :lol:

Posts 21 - 30 of 200