Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:
Does anyone have this problem sometimes?
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Does anyone have this problem sometimes?

--hide--

lol!!!

I'm waiting for my first ever homemade jug of peach wine to be ready -- I'll sample it on my birthday the first of February -- if you don't hear from me again after that day, know something went drastically wrong and that I've enjoyed getting to meet you all and I'll be looking out for you from heaven -- um, if I ever make it there!

01/09/2013 new

laughing laughing laughing OK Rachel, but you will make it to Heaven angel Praying

01/09/2013 new

Anyone have afavorite banana cream pie recipe they'd like to share? I have More bananas than I know what to do with!

01/10/2013 new

a bagel with mexican cheese....and a dash of cheddar...yummy......

01/11/2013 new

Meatloaf and baked potatoes and broccoli tongue

01/11/2013 new

Greek chicken, baked potato chunks, broccoli, salad, oatmeal-raisin cookies

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Greek chicken, baked potato chunks, broccoli, salad, oatmeal-raisin cookies
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Greek chicken, baked potato chunks, broccoli, salad, oatmeal-raisin cookies

--hide--

Greek anything, yumm... I'm sure it was much better than my lime/shrimp ramen noodles with microwaved frozen mixed vegetables and thawed out pre-cooked shrimp

01/12/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Meatloaf and baked potatoes and broccoli
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Meatloaf and baked potatoes and broccoli

--hide--

Sounds yummy!!!

I am eating Frosted Flakes with 2% organic milk with fresh blackberries!!

I can make more for someone special!! wink
01/26/2013 new

Patty Melt with Swiss Cheese and I am making it for my hungry mother.

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said: Tonight it was andouille sausage and jumbo shrimp creole jambalaya. Oh s...
(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said:

Tonight it was andouille sausage and jumbo shrimp creole jambalaya. Oh so good..and amazed how easy it was to make!!

--hide--

We had a beef pot roast with carrots and mushrooms, and mashed sweet potatoes. I also made fresh bread. YUM!!!!! It was a warm comforting end to a cold dreary day that we were cooped up inside. Mummy's comfort kitchen. biggrin

Posts 151 - 160 of 200