Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Havent we all had a wardrobe malfunction at some point in time? For some reason mine always happens at work. A few weeks ago, my manager came over to discuss some updates. He's a laid back southern gentleman and he is a serious person, mostly. So he starts talking to me and I see his eyes look down briefly, then back making eye contact. He said "well I'll just talk to you later then" and walked off. I thought, do I have something in my teeth? He didnt want to look me in the eye I thought. Did I spill ketchup on my shirt? Well I let it go, until later that day. I went to speak with a different manager and when I came into her office, she had a smerk on her face. She calmly asked me how my day was going. I said fine, why? She said look at your pants. I looked down and saw my spandex leggings hiked up way above my naval. That was embarrising enough, but to have my manager think he saw in long john underwear, that was too much. Of course I made it more awkward when I went to him trying to explain that I wear the leggings under my pants to keep warm. He just gave a half smile and said ok.

Has anybody else had a wardrobe malfunction at work?

Jan 12th 2013 new

once I wore two different shoes to work....but I guess that would be more of a brain malfunction...

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: once I wore two different shoes to work....but I guess that would be more of a brain malfunction...<...
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

once I wore two different shoes to work....but I guess that would be more of a brain malfunction...

--hide--
It would be, unless you were showing toe clevege.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3