Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Not just for ears anymore...

Jan 7th 2013 new

Hey, all!

So I just got my first (and likely only) piercing aside from my ears a couple of days ago. What do you guys think of piercings?

Jan 8th 2013 new

Personally, I would say just stick with piercing ears, although a stud on the nose can be kind of cute, too. smile

Jan 8th 2013 new

Some people like injecting ink all over their bodies, others prefer to punch holes. Personally, I don't get the attraction to either, but, to each their own, I guess.

theheart

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said: Personally, I would say just stick with piercing ears, although a stud on the nose can be ki...
(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said:

Personally, I would say just stick with piercing ears, although a stud on the nose can be kind of cute, too.

--hide--

The upper ear or side of the ear can be nice as well if it is done right. Aside from those I'm not a fan of lips, tongue, eyebrow, cheek, ect.

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: The upper ear or side of the ear can be nice as well if it is done right. Aside from t...
(Quote) John-324285 said:

The upper ear or side of the ear can be nice as well if it is done right. Aside from those I'm not a fan of lips, tongue, eyebrow, cheek, ect.

--hide--

Same here, John.

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said: Personally, I would say just stick with piercing ears, although a stud on the nose can be ki...

Personally, I would say just stick with piercing ears, although a stud on the nose can be kind of cute, too.

--hide--

A stud on the nose? I'd just try to wipe it off!!

You young folks... sheesh! laughing

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-780154 said: A stud on the nose? I'd just try to wipe it off!! You young folks... sh...
(Quote) Michael-780154 said:

A stud on the nose? I'd just try to wipe it off!!

You young folks... sheesh!

--hide--
Okay, as an "old broad" I know I'm not suppose to be in this room, but I couldn't resist....Michael, your post is hysterical. wink laughing laughing

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Okay, as an "old broad" I know I'm not suppose to be in this room, but I couldn'...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Okay, as an "old broad" I know I'm not suppose to be in this room, but I couldn't resist....Michael, your post is hysterical.

--hide--

Linda, I am so happy to have created some humor. :-) Seriously!!

I just don't get these young kids, punching holes everywhere and putting ornaments in those places. If I'd wanted a Christmas tree, I'd have bought one. I just want a girl with earrings, perhaps, and otherwise as smooth and unblemished by human hands as possible. A woman who is beautiful in her natural state, with no extra ornaments... now, THAT is my style!!

My opinion. Others can believe differently. ;-)

Jan 12th 2013 new

--hide--

How do you insert a stud on the nose? Just a question... There's gotta be a back to that stud somewhere, right? embarassed

Jan 13th 2013 new

Oh, dear. I was kidding about the stud in the nose. Guess that one fell flat. (Mea culpa!)

Posts 1 - 10 of 20