Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 12th 2013 new

Melissa is banned b/c she missed the get-to-gather when zoom was baking like there's no tomorrow... hug rose

Jan 12th 2013 new
Banned because the donuts were store-bought. Sorry to disappoint you. sorry
Jan 12th 2013 new

in that case, Edward is banned b/c he took the short cut instead of making fresh and scrumptuous Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut....

Jan 12th 2013 new
Genie is banned because I've never baked a donut in my life, and didn't want to use my CM buddies as guinea pigs ..... hug
Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Genie is banned because I've never baked a donut in my life, and didn't want to use my CM buddies...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Genie is banned because I've never baked a donut in my life, and didn't want to use my CM buddies as guinea pigs .....
--hide--

Edward is banned for thinking we're not good enough to use as guinea pigs mischievous laughing

Jan 12th 2013 new
Melissa is banned for being the only Canadian in this thread Canada
Jan 12th 2013 new

Edward is banned for picking on courageous Melissa challenging by sharing her youthful intelligent and perspective rose heart You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star!

Jan 12th 2013 new
Genie is banned because there have been no responses in 6 hours. Someone is not taking this thread seriously.
Jan 12th 2013 new

smile zoom is banned b/c he finally picked up the thread.... You get a Gold Star! as a reward for the long time span it took cookie and Coffee to relax and enjoy.....

Jan 12th 2013 new
Genie is unbanned for the cookie. PacMan cookie
Posts 21 - 30 of 180