Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/12/2013 new

Melissa is banned b/c she missed the get-to-gather when zoom was baking like there's no tomorrow... hug rose

01/12/2013 new
Banned because the donuts were store-bought. Sorry to disappoint you. sorry
01/12/2013 new

in that case, Edward is banned b/c he took the short cut instead of making fresh and scrumptuous Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut....

01/12/2013 new
Genie is banned because I've never baked a donut in my life, and didn't want to use my CM buddies as guinea pigs ..... hug
01/12/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Genie is banned because I've never baked a donut in my life, and didn't want to use my CM buddies...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Genie is banned because I've never baked a donut in my life, and didn't want to use my CM buddies as guinea pigs .....
--hide--

Edward is banned for thinking we're not good enough to use as guinea pigs mischievous laughing

01/12/2013 new
Melissa is banned for being the only Canadian in this thread Canada
01/12/2013 new

Edward is banned for picking on courageous Melissa challenging by sharing her youthful intelligent and perspective rose heart You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star!

01/12/2013 new
Genie is banned because there have been no responses in 6 hours. Someone is not taking this thread seriously.
01/12/2013 new

smile zoom is banned b/c he finally picked up the thread.... You get a Gold Star! as a reward for the long time span it took cookie and Coffee to relax and enjoy.....

01/12/2013 new
Genie is unbanned for the cookie. PacMan cookie
Posts 21 - 30 of 180