Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Awe man it looks like I'll be the lone wolf watching this game tomorrow. That's OK Chuck a...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Awe man it looks like I'll be the lone wolf watching this game tomorrow.
That's OK Chuck after the Patriots win I will still serve you your drinks....Of course during the game you might be on your own.

--hide--

Hi ME how are you tonight?
Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) Chuck-209629 said: (Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Quote:
Chuck-209629 said:

Quote:
MaryEllen-298977 said:

Who are you rooting for in the play offs. ME????

LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!

"LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!"

Hi ME sorry I missed you! I will be rooting for whoever plays the Packers .

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Awe man it looks like I'll be the lone wolf watching this game tomorrow.
That's OK Chuck after the Patriots win I will still serve you your drinks....Of course during the game you might be on your own.

--hide--
Oops sorry Chuck I read Packers as Patriots... As long as your not rooting against the Patriots eyepopping embarassed embarassed embarassed laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hi ME how are you tonight?
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Hi ME how are you tonight?
--hide--
Doing well except for misreading poor Chucks last post. Oops. laughing laughing laughing How are you this evening?? wave hug

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Doing well except for misreading poor Chucks last post. Oops. How are you this evening??

Doing well except for misreading poor Chucks last post. Oops. How are you this evening??

--hide--

Doing well, just got tickets to see Jeckyl and Hyde next weekend....yeah! And hoping my niece will join me for this show.....
Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Doing well, just got tickets to see Jeckyl and Hyde next weekend....yeah! And hoping my niece wi...

Doing well, just got tickets to see Jeckyl and Hyde next weekend....yeah! And hoping my niece will join me for this show.....
--hide--
OH I am soooo jealous. That is a great show you will love it.

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OH I am soooo jealous. That is a great show you will love it.

OH I am soooo jealous. That is a great show you will love it.

--hide--

I have been hearing it advertised all week on the radio. And after not winning tickets I went online and purchased some earlier...lol I also have tickets for Masque of beauty and the beast for Feb and Bon Jovi in March.....lol I enjoy this type of thing.....
Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I have been hearing it advertised all week on the radio. And after not winning tickets I went on...

I have been hearing it advertised all week on the radio. And after not winning tickets I went online and purchased some earlier...lol I also have tickets for Masque of beauty and the beast for Feb and Bon Jovi in March.....lol I enjoy this type of thing.....
--hide--
Wow I wish you lived closer I would be paying you to take me to these laughing laughing laughing laughing I need to find a friend in this area that does this stuff.

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Wow I wish you lived closer I would be paying you to take me to these I need to find a friend in this ...

Wow I wish you lived closer I would be paying you to take me to these I need to find a friend in this area that does this stuff.

--hide--

I wish you could join me.....I happen to have good seats for the Bon Jovi concert biggrin
Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I wish you could join me.....I happen to have good seats for the Bon Jovi concert

I wish you could join me.....I happen to have good seats for the Bon Jovi concert
--hide--
AWE MAN!!! getting more jealous by the minute.

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I wish you could join me.....I happen to have good seats for the Bon Jovi concert

I wish you could join me.....I happen to have good seats for the Bon Jovi concert
--hide--

Masque of beauty and the beast is put on by St Gregory's college..... biggrin
Posts 31 - 40 of 200