Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I feel so much better!

Jan 12th 2013 new

After my last post i thought that was it and done for! After sometime to get my head straight I've decided to come back to CM after reading everyone's encouraging words biggrin ! I've realized I was too quick to judge this website or for that matter myself. Even though Satan has been messing with me saying how big of a fool i was being negative now no girl will ever look at my profile. Now I know that is a bunch of Bologna Sandwich tongue ! I need to be patient that is the one thing i need to do and which is the hardest thing in the world. Thanks again everyone this is why i love the Catholic faith!!!

Jan 12th 2013 new

I'm glad to see you back here, Patrick! You're too young to get discouraged like that. My advice is to approach this with a sense of confidence, and learn something from each and every person you contact here on CM.

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-583504 said: After my last post i thought that was it and done for! After sometime to get my head straight I...
(Quote) Patrick-583504 said:

After my last post i thought that was it and done for! After sometime to get my head straight I've decided to come back to CM after reading everyone's encouraging words ! I've realized I was too quick to judge this website or for that matter myself. Even though Satan has been messing with me saying how big of a fool i was being negative now no girl will ever look at my profile. Now I know that is a bunch of Bologna Sandwich ! I need to be patient that is the one thing i need to do and which is the hardest thing in the world. Thanks again everyone this is why i love the Catholic faith!!!

--hide--

Patrick - congratulations on a good choice and more importantly on taking the time to contemplate (hopefully through prayer) on the matter. When one's head is full of confusing thoughts which can be compounded by doubt and numerous emotions, a fog develops which usually leads us to irrational decisions and behaviors. You're out of it now - well done. Move forward in peace, and be viligent if similar situations should begin developing again in the future. Pray first - it will guide you to the best choices.

Jan 13th 2013 new

Patrick. I am glad you decided to stay. You are young. Sometimes it takes time. That is ok because no matter how long it takes if in the end you find the right one it will be worth it. Pray to find the right one, be patient and trust that you will find her when the time is right. No matter what do not give up hope.

Jan 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-583504 said: After my last post i thought that was it and done for! After sometime to get my head straight I've decide...

After my last post i thought that was it and done for! After sometime to get my head straight I've decided to come back to CM after reading everyone's encouraging words ! I've realized I was too quick to judge this website or for that matter myself. Even though Satan has been messing with me saying how big of a fool i was being negative now no girl will ever look at my profile. Now I know that is a bunch of Bologna Sandwich ! I need to be patient that is the one thing i need to do and which is the hardest thing in the world. Thanks again everyone this is why i love the Catholic faith!!!

--hide--

Glad you came back.
Jan 13th 2013 new

Welcome back Patrick

Jan 13th 2013 new

Patrick- you are a very good looking man that deserves a nice woman! There are tons of nice women on here. Sometimes it just takes a little time- remember, everything happens not on our time, but God's time. You will find The One for you- I know you will! God bless!

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-583504 said: Even though Satan has been messing with me saying how big of a fool i was being negative now no...

Even though Satan has been messing with me saying how big of a fool i was being negative now no girl will ever look at my profile. Now I know that is a bunch of Bologna Sandwich ! I need to be patient that is the one thing i need to do and which is the hardest thing in the world. Thanks again everyone this is why i love the Catholic faith!!!

--hide--

I just looked at your profile and I'm a girl. I LOVE to thwart satan. smile Patrick, love your pictures - you seem like a lot of fun! Now young ladies Patrick's age, get out and look!

Jan 13th 2013 new

Way to go Patrick!! thumbsup thumbsup Continue to stay positive, don't get discouraged.. and keep working on things that will make you a better person and more attractive to the Girls. Praying

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-583504 said: After my last post i thought that was it and done for! After sometime to get my head straight I...

--hide--

So glad you are back, Patrick. Patience is something I struggle with, too. Hope you will have fun this time around. There are so many great people on CM. If something comes up you just can't quite figure out how to deal with, remember you have a wealth of information and opinion available here and just ask. I am sure the guys are as generous in the Men's room as the ladies are in the Pink room. So if it is just a guy so of question, I pretty sure you will get some great answers there. And...take all of comments with a grain of salt. We're just out here trying to do the right thing just like you are and all of us are a work in progress.

Pray while you are hunting, Patrick. Thay way you'll get the best guide. wave

- Elizabeth

Posts 1 - 10 of 10