Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

It's Not A Flirt

Jan 13th 2013 new

I tried to wish a Happy Birthday to people born on January 13 and got through many, both men and women before I reached the CM limit. So just to let you all know it's not a real "Flirt", I really mean Happy Birthday to all of you, so please take it in the spirit it was meant. I'm not flirting with you young men.wave

theheart

Jan 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said: I tried to wish a Happy Birthday to people born on January 13 and got through many, both men and women before ...
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said:

I tried to wish a Happy Birthday to people born on January 13 and got through many, both men and women before I reached the CM limit. So just to let you all know it's not a real "Flirt", I really mean Happy Birthday to all of you, so please take it in the spirit it was meant. I'm not flirting with you young men.

--hide--

Happy Birthday to you Eloise. I hope for your birthday you meet someone fabulous on Catholic Match.
Jan 13th 2013 new
Happy Birthday Eloise! God bless you on your special day!
Jan 13th 2013 new

Happy Birthday!!! Hope this is a super beautiful day for you! princess

Jan 13th 2013 new

theheart lovestruck! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! fluffy fluffy

Jan 13th 2013 new

Eloise, happy birthday! And many more to you! Happy Birthday! hug Praying

Jan 13th 2013 new
Happy birthday! PS - I like to flirt with young men! laughing wink
Jan 13th 2013 new

Happy Birthday young lady! party

Jan 13th 2013 new

Happy Birthday to you Eloise Happy Birthday! rosary wave

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Eloise-899090 said: I tried to wish a Happy Birthday to people born on January 13 and got through many, both men and...
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said:

I tried to wish a Happy Birthday to people born on January 13 and got through many, both men and women before I reached the CM limit. So just to let you all know it's not a real "Flirt", I really mean Happy Birthday to all of you, so please take it in the spirit it was meant. I'm not flirting with you young men.

--hide--

Happy birthday Eloise...may today be the day to remember for many many years...

Posts 1 - 10 of 34