Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Last day today

Jan 13th 2013 new

Last day on CM today or tomorrow. Not sure how the cutoff works, so I wanted to put a note out while I still could. Its been really nice being on the forums. Met a bunch of nice people on here! wave

Will probably join back up for another month soon.

Ed

Jan 13th 2013 new

wave You'll save $$$ if you just do the auto renew.Otherwise it will cost you more in a month.

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: You'll save $$$ if you just do the auto renew.Otherwise it will cost you more in a month....
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

You'll save $$$ if you just do the auto renew.Otherwise it will cost you more in a month.

--hide--
Good point.

Hope things work out Ed wave

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: Last day on CM today or tomorrow. Not sure how the cutoff works, so I wanted to put a note out while...
(Quote) ed-925050 said:

Last day on CM today or tomorrow. Not sure how the cutoff works, so I wanted to put a note out while I still could. Its been really nice being on the forums. Met a bunch of nice people on here!

Ed

--hide--
Oh, Ed, say it ain't so?? I wish you would reconsider. Like Bernard said, it will be less expensive if you just renew now.

On a selfish note....I'll miss your sane contributions on the fora, as well as the football talk. Oh, and I'll miss the great music you turned me on to.

Please don't go, pretty please with sugar on top!! hug rose

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: ... Like Bernard said, it will be less expensive if you just renew now.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

... Like Bernard said, it will be less expensive if you just renew now.

--hide--

- and well worth the investment.

Jan 14th 2013 new

Oh, I'll be back soon. I only paid for a 1 month subscription. This is the best site out there, bar none! Dating, religion, sports, current events all rolled into one!

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Oh, Ed, say it ain't so?? I wish you would reconsider. Like Bernard said, it will be less exp...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Oh, Ed, say it ain't so?? I wish you would reconsider. Like Bernard said, it will be less expensive if you just renew now.

On a selfish note....I'll miss your sane contributions on the fora, as well as the football talk. Oh, and I'll miss the great music you turned me on to.

Please don't go, pretty please with sugar on top!!

--hide--

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: Last day on CM today or tomorrow. Not sure how the cutoff works, so I wanted to put a note out while...
(Quote) ed-925050 said:

Last day on CM today or tomorrow. Not sure how the cutoff works, so I wanted to put a note out while I still could. Its been really nice being on the forums. Met a bunch of nice people on here!

Ed

--hide--

Ed,
Thank You for sharing your thoughts with us while you have been here!!

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: You'll save $$$ if you just do the auto renew.Otherwise it will cost you more in a month. <...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

You'll save $$$ if you just do the auto renew.Otherwise it will cost you more in a month.

--hide--

There is only a auto-renew discount for the 3 and 6 month subscriptions. The most inexpensive is the 6 month which is 49.95.

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-278516 said: There is only a auto-renew discount for the 3 and 6 month subscriptions. The most inexpe...
(Quote) Brian-278516 said:

There is only a auto-renew discount for the 3 and 6 month subscriptions. The most inexpensive is the 6 month which is 49.95.

--hide--

that's only 28 cents per day, or just over 8 dollars per month... or about the cost of a single fast-food combination meal! two cents

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said:

Ed

--hide--

take care, Ed, and may God bless you in your journey! Feel free to come back and post more!

Posts 1 - 10 of 12