Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: On another board I am a member of, we call that being "Force-fingered". (Force as in Star Wars). Debbie ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: On another board I am a member of, we call that being "Force-fingered". (Force as in Star Wars). Debbie is banned for not using the Force
--hide--

Zoom is banned for not banning Debbie for banning two consecutive members!
Jan 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Zoom is banned for not banning Debbie for banning two consecutive members!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Zoom is banned for not banning Debbie for banning two consecutive members!
--hide--
Helen is banned for presuming to tell me how to play the game that I myself introduced to CM. rolling eyes
Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Helen is banned for presuming to tell me how to play the game that I myself introduced to CM.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Helen is banned for presuming to tell me how to play the game that I myself introduced to CM.
--hide--
Zoom is banned for NOT talking sweeter to Helen. tongue hug

Jan 13th 2013 new
Linda is banned for whiffing on both of her picks in Saturday's NFL playoffs. (Though I share your misery on the Ravens' win)
Jan 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Helen is banned for presuming to tell me how to play the game that I ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Edward-4511 said: Helen is banned for presuming to tell me how to play the game that I myself introduced to CM.

Zoom is banned for NOT talking sweeter to Helen.

--hide--

Linda is unbanned for defending me!! wave hug
Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Zoom is banned for allowing a woman to get to him through his stomach
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Zoom is banned for allowing a woman to get to him through his stomach

--hide--

John is banned because we women love to cook for our man and know that is one way to his heart!!

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned because we women love to cook for our man and know that is one way to h...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

John is banned because we women love to cook for our man and know that is one way to his heart!!

--hide--
Helen and Meg are banned for not banning the person before them. No fair going back and banning folks who are already banned. wink laughing laughing

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Helen and Meg are banned for not banning the person before them. No fair going back and banning f...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Helen and Meg are banned for not banning the person before them. No fair going back and banning folks who are already banned.

--hide--

Linda is banned for not being 'fair' 'cuz (whine, whine) weeping 'I didn't understand!" laughing

Jan 13th 2013 new

Did I do that right, Linda?? wink

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Did I do that right, Linda??
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Did I do that right, Linda??

--hide--
Meg is banned for whinning in her previous post. eyepopping

Meg is now unbanned for finally getting the banned part down. laughing

Posts 41 - 50 of 180