Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/13/2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: On another board I am a member of, we call that being "Force-fingered". (Force as in Star Wars). Debbie ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: On another board I am a member of, we call that being "Force-fingered". (Force as in Star Wars). Debbie is banned for not using the Force
--hide--

Zoom is banned for not banning Debbie for banning two consecutive members!
01/13/2013 new
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Zoom is banned for not banning Debbie for banning two consecutive members!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Zoom is banned for not banning Debbie for banning two consecutive members!
--hide--
Helen is banned for presuming to tell me how to play the game that I myself introduced to CM. rolling eyes
01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Helen is banned for presuming to tell me how to play the game that I myself introduced to CM.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Helen is banned for presuming to tell me how to play the game that I myself introduced to CM.
--hide--
Zoom is banned for NOT talking sweeter to Helen. tongue hug

01/13/2013 new
Linda is banned for whiffing on both of her picks in Saturday's NFL playoffs. (Though I share your misery on the Ravens' win)
01/13/2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Helen is banned for presuming to tell me how to play the game that I ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Edward-4511 said: Helen is banned for presuming to tell me how to play the game that I myself introduced to CM.

Zoom is banned for NOT talking sweeter to Helen.

--hide--

Linda is unbanned for defending me!! wave hug
01/13/2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Zoom is banned for allowing a woman to get to him through his stomach
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Zoom is banned for allowing a woman to get to him through his stomach

--hide--

John is banned because we women love to cook for our man and know that is one way to his heart!!

01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned because we women love to cook for our man and know that is one way to h...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

John is banned because we women love to cook for our man and know that is one way to his heart!!

--hide--
Helen and Meg are banned for not banning the person before them. No fair going back and banning folks who are already banned. wink laughing laughing

01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Helen and Meg are banned for not banning the person before them. No fair going back and banning f...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Helen and Meg are banned for not banning the person before them. No fair going back and banning folks who are already banned.

--hide--

Linda is banned for not being 'fair' 'cuz (whine, whine) weeping 'I didn't understand!" laughing

01/13/2013 new

Did I do that right, Linda?? wink

01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Did I do that right, Linda??
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Did I do that right, Linda??

--hide--
Meg is banned for whinning in her previous post. eyepopping

Meg is now unbanned for finally getting the banned part down. laughing

Posts 41 - 50 of 180