Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: She's still hurting Meg. Thanks for asking. The fall she had was a real trauma, and I'm hoping sh...
(Quote) John-746882 said: She's still hurting Meg. Thanks for asking. The fall she had was a real trauma, and I'm hoping she can get some good medical care soon. Maybe we'll have better news in a couple days. I'm still praying for healing for her. Thank you again for the prayers and concern.
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart Hey John our thoughts & Prayers are with you & your sister & family; Keep us posted when ya get a chance. Mike "peace"!!

Jan 1st 2013 new
Thanks JoAnn. Hail Mary for your intentions too.
Jan 1st 2013 new
Mike - Peace buddy. She's still in a lot of pain and unsure about what damage there is. An update will come in the next day or so I really hope. I'll keep you posted in here. Hail Mary for your intentions Mike. I'm blown away by all the support everyone is giving. Thanks again. John
Jan 2nd 2013 new
Continuing to pray for healing.....
Jan 2nd 2013 new
Thanks Brenda! A Hail Mary for you. My sister has a severe concussion and needs to stay put for a few days. She'll get more information if there is more damage soon. Thank you all, the prayers are helping I am certain!
Jan 7th 2013 new
An update on my sister: She's had a really hard time because of the severe concussion. However today for the first time her head started to feel a little better. She's had a tough time with her insurance so she's trying to work through that. She said the thing that's helped her most is the Divine Mercy, reading the diary of St. Faustina. Things are looking up, and since she is a Notre Dame grad she's rooting for a victory tonight to make her feel better. I know Alabama fans can't root for that, but continued prayers for her healing are appreciated. Thank you sincerely to everyone of you prayer friends! John
Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: An update on my sister: She's had a really hard time because of the severe concussion. However today ...
(Quote) John-746882 said: An update on my sister: She's had a really hard time because of the severe concussion. However today for the first time her head started to feel a little better. She's had a tough time with her insurance so she's trying to work through that. She said the thing that's helped her most is the Divine Mercy, reading the diary of St. Faustina. Things are looking up, and since she is a Notre Dame grad she's rooting for a victory tonight to make her feel better. I know Alabama fans can't root for that, but continued prayers for her healing are appreciated. Thank you sincerely to everyone of you prayer friends! John
--hide--

Thanks be to God! It is nice to hear some good news and I'm happy that things are looking up for your sister. The Diary of St. Faustina is beautiful! I should get mine out and begin reading it again. Thanks for the update. Praying

Jan 12th 2013 new
My sister went to a Divine Mercy healing service today and although she's got to take it easy, she believes it helped her. Encouraging news. Thank you all once again for your prayers for her! God bless!
Jan 13th 2013 new

Praying Continued prayers for your sister John

Jan 13th 2013 new
Thanks Elaine, much appreciated. A Hail Mary was just said for any of your intentions. My sister lead a Divine Mercy cenacle today which I attended, and it was really a grace. Today was the third anniversary of our Mom's passing. Mom was such a proponent of Divine Mercy; it is no surprise one of her daughters is furthering this devotion. We were graced with the presence of a saintly Friar after an hour of prayer, including the Divine Mercy chaplet in front of the Blessed Sacrament. The Chaplet was devoted to the sick and dying, and in light of my sister's head injury she would rightly be a recipient of those prayers. One of my New Years resolutions is to read the Diary of St. Faustina. I see the Divine Mercy having a positive effect in her healing process. Thank you, and God bless!
Posts 51 - 60 of 60