Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dream Thread

Jan 13th 2013 new

Matthew Kelly suggests to live passionately, we should have a dream book. So...if you could do anything wonderful today, what would it be?

Go horseback riding and have it be warm and sunny.

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Matthew Kelly suggests to live passionately, we should have a dream book. So...if you could do anyt...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Matthew Kelly suggests to live passionately, we should have a dream book. So...if you could do anything wonderful today, what would it be?

Go horseback riding and have it be warm and sunny.

--hide--

I love love horseback riding too. wave My 8 year old daughter and I still ride in the winter. biggrin We just ride in an indoor arena. It is our Mummy/daughter thing every Thursday.

For me it would be go on a long exotic vacation with my kids and for it to be warm and sunny the whole time.

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I love love horseback riding too. My 8 year old daughter and I still ride in the winter....
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I love love horseback riding too. My 8 year old daughter and I still ride in the winter. We just ride in an indoor arena. It is our Mummy/daughter thing every Thursday.

For me it would be go on a long exotic vacation with my kids and for it to be warm and sunny the whole time.

--hide--

and to attend Mass at St. Peter's Basilica and, somewhere in Europe, sit outside at a cafe and drink coffee with someone special.

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: and to attend Mass at St. Peter's Basilica and, somewhere in Europe, sit outside a...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

and to attend Mass at St. Peter's Basilica and, somewhere in Europe, sit outside at a cafe and drink coffee with someone special.

--hide--

Meg you are my new BFF. Great minds think alike.

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Meg you are my new BFF. Great minds think alike.

Meg you are my new BFF. Great minds think alike.

--hide--

Shara-Let's save up and plan and make it happen! We can do it...

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Shara-Let's save up and plan and make it happen! We can do it...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Shara-Let's save up and plan and make it happen! We can do it...

--hide--

You are quite simply the best.

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: You are quite simply the best.

You are quite simply the best.

--hide--

Here's to dreams and making those that are God's will, happen!! biggrin Oh, and to living life passionately. God loves that.

Jan 13th 2013 new

Meg,

I would be in St. Pierre-du-Chemin, France speaking fluent French. This is a dream thread isn't it? faint laughing I can get to France but can't speak fluent French, can read and write a little though.wave

theheart

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Eloise-899090 said: Meg,I would be in St. Pierre-du-Chemin, France speaking fluent French. This is a dream t...
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said:

Meg,

I would be in St. Pierre-du-Chemin, France speaking fluent French. This is a dream thread isn't it? I can get to France but can't speak fluent French, can read and write a little though.

--hide--

Happy Birthday Eloise.

Jan 13th 2013 new

I would be ice skating on a frozen lake in the Adirondack Mountains or the Canadian Rockies.

Posts 1 - 10 of 41