Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

01/04/2013 new

You are welcome Katherine. Any news?

01/05/2013 new

(Quote) Therese-632256 said: You are welcome Katherine. Any news?
(Quote) Therese-632256 said:

You are welcome Katherine. Any news?

--hide--
dear therese, thanks for asking if there is any news...i am learning there is a whole lot of 'hurry up & wait' in this process. a donor could be a match in 24 hours or longer. there are so many, many factors happening in this process. if a donor comes thru....right up until they receive the liver and run tests on the possibility of it being a match...there is no way of knowing if it is possible for tom to be given that liver! what complicates all of this ... is that he needs a 'whole liver transplant' which means the donor's liver has to be totally ok. so we wait, we pray, trying to go on as normally as possible...yet with hope & faith & some fear...sad Praying rose

ever so much, thank you for your continued support & prayers...hug hug rose

01/09/2013 new

UPDATE - 9 JAN 13

tom has been taken to the hospital for an extreme attack of colitis. he is in excruciating pain...Praying Praying theheart rose

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: UPDATE - 9 JAN 13tom has been taken to the hospital for an extreme attack of colitis....
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

UPDATE - 9 JAN 13

tom has been taken to the hospital for an extreme attack of colitis. he is in excruciating pain...

--hide--

Praying I was just reading last night about how our suffering is a precious gift from God, it brings us closer to Him. Though we certainly don't feel this to be a precious gift I think it helps those who are suffering to know that it is not useless but can be a very powerful prayer when united to the suffering of Christ. Tom's suffering is soooo valuable to the salvation of souls and he needs to know this.

01/14/2013 new

thank you, therese...tom has been in so much pain...surely hope the lord sees all he is lifting up...Praying theheart

01/14/2013 new

UPDATE - JAN 14

tom is home again. he is so weary and weak. spends most of his days sleeping. i pray he has the strength he will need for the surgery when a donor is found. i don't know how much more he can take....sad Praying theheart Praying

01/14/2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: thank you, therese...tom has been in so much pain...surely hope the lord sees all he is lifti...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

thank you, therese...tom has been in so much pain...surely hope the lord sees all he is lifting up...

--hide--

Tom's suffering is surely not in vain, Katherine. hug No tear will remain unaccounted for. God Bless Tom and all who love and care for him.

01/14/2013 new
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. May the Divine Mercy of Jesus assist Tom in his suffering. Amen.
01/15/2013 new

dear precious jane....ever so many thanks for your words....you are such a comfort....hug hug rose

01/15/2013 new

john from nj....thank you for your prayers....rose

Posts 121 - 130 of 200