Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Wish me luck please

01/14/2013 new

Hello my CM brothers and sisters. Please wish me luck as I finalize the paperwork for my anullment which I am going to submit soon. It wasn't going through the emotional aspect which kept delaying me it was the discouraging stories of paperwork getting lost, people who believed that they had a good case getting denied, and a general lack of moral support from those closest to me.

Just recently some good things have happened such as the Diocese putting a format which can be downloaded, and typed neatly plus some encouraging advice from some good people.

I don't like the idea that the Church considers me married to my ex despite the fact that she has already remarried. It's time to put this nonsense behind me. I need your prayers and support.

Thank you!

01/14/2013 new
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Hello my CM brothers and sisters. Please wish me luck as I finalize the paperwork for my anullment which I am ...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Hello my CM brothers and sisters. Please wish me luck as I finalize the paperwork for my anullment which I am going to submit soon. It wasn't going through the emotional aspect which kept delaying me it was the discouraging stories of paperwork getting lost, people who believed that they had a good case getting denied, and a general lack of moral support from those closest to me.

Just recently some good things have happened such as the Diocese putting a format which can be downloaded, and typed neatly plus some encouraging advice from some good people.

I don't like the idea that the Church considers me married to my ex despite the fact that she has already remarried. It's time to put this nonsense behind me. I need your prayers and support.

Thank you!

--hide--

You have my prayers...good luck!
01/14/2013 new
praying!!!! God be with you!
01/14/2013 new

You'll do fine Daniel.. hug

01/14/2013 new
You can do this! Just keep on top of any further information or clarificaton the Tribunal may ask for. And if you send any new documents, call their office with the case number that you will be assigned and confirm it made it into the file. This is how I made it through my 18 months...
01/14/2013 new

Good luck Daniel-- I want to encourage you as you make your way through the process. The church wouldn't create this if it weren't in our best interest - it is only God who knows if we entered into the marriage validly, our Church helps discern this --- have faith, stick to it--you can do this. Leave no stone unturned, mine was anulled because of something said by a family member when she was interviewed by the priest assigned. Going through a divorce and the annulment process is heart wrenching, as though your going through a black tunnel - the good news is is that there is light at the end! Tammy

01/14/2013 new

Good luck brother to the South!

01/14/2013 new

Daniel I wish you well. You have already taken a big step........deciding to file for an annulment.

01/14/2013 new

Praying

01/14/2013 new

Praying for you. I checked with my Advocate two weeks ago to see if he sent in my paperwork (I gave it to him at the beginning of November) and he said it was on his desk to get finished within the week. Now I wait patiently and see what happens next. Blessings to you.

Posts 1 - 10 of 36