Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Downton Abbey - Season 3!

Jan 13th 2013 new

Did anybody catch tonight's new episode of Downton Abbey? hyper Spoilers ahead....

Poor Edith! I just knew something was going to happen to prevent her wedding. I feared the old coot was going to have a heart attack and die before they said "I do," especially when he looked so unwell the day of the wedding. I can't believe he left her at the altar though!

Jan 14th 2013 new

WHAT!? Oh I need to watch it now!

Jan 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Laura-896845 said: Did anybody catch tonight's new episode of Downton Abbey? Spoilers ahead.... .
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

Did anybody catch tonight's new episode of Downton Abbey? Spoilers ahead....

Poor Edith! I just knew something was going to happen to prevent her wedding. I feared the old coot was going to have a heart attack and die before they said "I do," especially when he looked so unwell the day of the wedding. I can't believe he left her at the altar though!

--hide--

I missed it! I was watching my nieces. I hope they have a rerun next Sunday, love this show!!!
Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-896845 said: Did anybody catch tonight's new episode of Downton Abbey? Spoilers ahead.... .
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

Did anybody catch tonight's new episode of Downton Abbey? Spoilers ahead....

--hide--

I have the entire series downloaded, including the current Series that everyone is airing now in its entirety. biggrin

theheart

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I have the entire series downloaded, including the current Series that eve...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

I have the entire series downloaded, including the current Series that everyone is airing now in its entirety.

--hide--

In fact, I'm actually "hosting" the entire series in a group on the "other site". biggrin

theheart

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I have the entire series downloaded, including the current Series that eve...

I have the entire series downloaded, including the current Series that everyone is airing now in its entirety.

--hide--

In fact, I'm actually "hosting" the entire series in a group on the "other site". biggrin

theheart

Jan 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I have the entire series downloaded, including the current Series that ev...

--hide--

Victor.....I'm inviting myself over!!! Do you have popcorn, or should I bring it?

wink
Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: Victor.....I'm inviting myself over!!! Do you have popcorn, or should I bring it? ...
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said:

Victor.....I'm inviting myself over!!! Do you have popcorn, or should I bring it?

--hide--

Inviting yourself where? eyebrow

Bring chocolate and I'll think about allowing you to watch... no promises! tongue

theheart

Jan 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Inviting yourself where? Bring chocolate and I'll think ...

Inviting yourself where?

Bring chocolate and I'll think about allowing you to watch... no promises!

--hide--

Your place of course! And I can bring chocolate! laughing wink
Jan 14th 2013 new

Valerie, if your internet correction is good, you can watch the videos on PBS's website: video.pbs.org

Of course, that only goes for the eps that have aired. If you want to see the whole thing, you'll have to talk to Victor!

Posts 1 - 10 of 15