Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Jan 11th 2013 new

Congratulations MaryEllen! May God bless you both! biggrin

Jan 12th 2013 new

fluffy fluffy lovestruck! lovestruck! rose rose heart heart

Congratulations!!

Jan 12th 2013 new
Best wishes and much prayer for a fruitful marriage, MaryEllen.
Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Joy-152898 said: Best wishes and much prayer for a fruitful marriage, MaryEllen.
(Quote) Joy-152898 said: Best wishes and much prayer for a fruitful marriage, MaryEllen.
--hide--
Thanks again Everyone. All your well wishes and prayers mean so much to the both of us. Praying hug hug hug

Jan 13th 2013 new

MaryEllen, All God's blessings to you and Tom! It is always nice to hear about these success stories! And what a way to start off the New Year! Jesus, We Trust In You! Veronica biggrin theheart

Jan 13th 2013 new

biggrin Congratulations! I love this story... I am praying for you MaryEllen

Jan 13th 2013 new

Wow! It does happen. There is hope for the rest of us. Praying Congratulations to you and Tom, MaryEllen. clap

Jan 14th 2013 new

Congratulations!! :)

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) Kathy-99973 said: MaryEllen, I could not be more t...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Quote:
Kathy-99973 said:

MaryEllen, I could not be more thrilled to read your news! I have to say, "after all you've been through", you so deserve Happiness, Love, and a bright Future with Tom!

Thank you Kathy. It definitly was as the song says a crooked road that finally brought he and I together. Only makes us appreciate each other all the more.

--hide--

MARY ELLEN! I am so happy for you BOTH! CONGRATULATIONS! This is such GREAT news! You have weathered many storms and this is DELIGHTFUL to hear for you BOTH!! Praise God! hyper

Jan 15th 2013 new

Oh MaryEllen!! I am SO excited and happy for you! clap cloudnine This is awesome news, indeed! hug

God bless you and Tom!! theheart

Posts 61 - 70 of 75