Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control dailycaller.com

Biden: W.H. readies 19 executive actions on guns www.politico.com

Bloomberg urges Obama to defy Congress, implement gun control by executive action www.campusreform.org
01/15/2013 new

Hmmm, very interesting... Did Harry Reid actually shoot himself in the foot?

www.forbes.com

01/15/2013 new

Thank God, I have been petitioning and praying, as I am sure many are.
I hope for our sakes it comes to pass!
Our Lady of America pray for us and help Our Country!

01/15/2013 new

Remember when they tried to impeach president Bill?

Too bad congress has no back bone to do the right thing crazy

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama ...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control dailycaller.com

Biden: W.H. readies 19 executive actions on guns www.politico.com

Bloomberg urges Obama to defy Congress, implement gun control by executive action www.campusreform.org

--hide--

Unless and until the GOP gains control of the Senate while controlling the House, Obama cannot be impeached. So its a nonsense threat for a GOP Congressman to say that the Pres. will be impeached if he uses Executive orders to control guns.

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Unless and until the GOP gains control of the Senate while controlling the House, Obama cannot be ...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Unless and until the GOP gains control of the Senate while controlling the House, Obama cannot be impeached. ...

--hide--

I think the majority in the House will suffice to allow for the President's impeachment.

He just most likely won't be convicted and removed.

en.wikipedia.org

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: (Quote) Paul-866591 said: Unless and until the GOP gains control of the Sen...
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

Quote:
Paul-866591 said:

Unless and until the GOP gains control of the Senate while controlling the House, Obama cannot be impeached. ...

I think the majority in the House will suffice to allow for the President's impeachment.

He just most likely won't be convicted and removed.

en.wikipedia.org

--hide--
Can a President be recalled like we did our Governor here some years ago!? mischievous

Posts 1 - 7 of 7