Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

wave Linda has banned as the first to receive in the room a Cheers! balloon Happy Birthday! let the party begin..... wink

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Linda has banned as the first to receive in the room a let the party begin.....
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Linda has banned as the first to receive in the room a let the party begin.....

--hide--
******NOTE ON DOOR....GO TO THE OTHER BAN THREAD THAT WAS STARTED AND HOUR BEFORE THIS ONE******

We'll come back to this one when we close out the other one.

Genies is banned for not seeing the other ban thread. wink laughing laughing hug

Jan 16th 2013 new
Linda is banned for stealing the "note on door" schtick from Mary Ellen's Pub.
Jan 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for stealing the "note on door" schtick from Mary Ellen's Pub.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for stealing the "note on door" schtick from Mary Ellen's Pub.
--hide--

Zoom is banned for accusations--not allowed here--and I believe I am banned because I didn't see this ban thread because it didn't have a number on it...so, take a breath, Meg--I started another. Whoops.

boggled
Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Zoom is banned for accusations--not allowed here--and I believe I am banned because I didn't s...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Zoom is banned for accusations--not allowed here--and I believe I am banned because I didn't see this ban thread because it didn't have a number on it...so, take a breath, Meg--I started another. Whoops.

--hide--

Meg is banned for confusing me with her other ban thread

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Meg is banned for confusing me with her other ban thread
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Meg is banned for confusing me with her other ban thread

--hide--
Melissa is banned for acting like being confused is something new to her. rolling eyes : laughing hug raspberry:

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Melissa is banned for acting like being confused is something new to her. : raspberry:
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Melissa is banned for acting like being confused is something new to her. : raspberry:

--hide--

Linda is banned for taking nearly 4 hours to ban Melissa. tongue

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for taking nearly 4 hours to ban Melissa.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Linda is banned for taking nearly 4 hours to ban Melissa.

--hide--
Zoom is banned for not realizing Linda may have busy. wink faint heartbeat hug

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Zoom is banned for not realizing Linda may have busy.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Zoom is banned for not realizing Linda may have busy.

--hide--

Linda is banned for not having her priorities in order. wink laughing laughing laughing duck

And now I ban myself to bed. Good night. wave

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for not having her priorities in order. And now I ban myse...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Linda is banned for not having her priorities in order.

And now I ban myself to bed. Good night.

--hide--

Zoom is banned for banning himself . . . like we never heard that one before laughing (I need to be more creative with this!)

Posts 1 - 10 of 200