Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Any who post here are automatically unbanned. Now you have to work on becoming one of the banned. wink hug hug

01/15/2013 new
Linda is banned twice first because you were the last who banned me in the last thread, 2nd because you bit me to start the new thread with #4 cool laughing laughing laughing
01/15/2013 new
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned twice first because you were the last who banned me in the last thread, 2nd because you bit me t...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned twice first because you were the last who banned me in the last thread, 2nd because you bit me to start the new thread with #4
--hide--

Therese is banned because its Tuesday and its fun! fluffy
01/15/2013 new

I ban Brenda because shes silly.

01/15/2013 new
Dear Brian. I want to be one of the banned as Linda suggested so I will ban you if you will ban me. Signed, Currently unbanned in Kansas City.
01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Dear Brian. I want to be one of the banned as Linda suggested so I will ban you if you will ban me. Signed...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Dear Brian. I want to be one of the banned as Linda suggested so I will ban you if you will ban me. Signed, Currently unbanned in Kansas City.
--hide--
Dear Unbanned in MO, consider yourself banned for posting what could be considered whining.

There's no whining in banning. sad laughing laughing hug

01/15/2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Dear Brian. I want to be one of the banned as Linda suggested so I will ban you if you will ban me. Signed, Current...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Dear Brian. I want to be one of the banned as Linda suggested so I will ban you if you will ban me. Signed, Currently unbanned in Kansas City.
--hide--

Meg is banned for making deals against the rules of the thread smile
01/15/2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Unbanned in MO, consider yourself banned for posting what could be considered whining.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Unbanned in MO, consider yourself banned for posting what could be considered whining.

There's no whining in banning.

--hide--

Linda is banned because for picking the bad timing for banning Meg for whining. By doing so she bit me and made me crying weeping hug
01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned because for picking the bad timing for banning Meg for whining. By doing so sh...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Linda is banned because for picking the bad timing for banning Meg for whining. By doing so she bit me and made me crying
--hide--
Therese is banned because once again we have a whiner. weeping wink laughing hug

01/15/2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Therese is banned because once again we have a whiner.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Therese is banned because once again we have a whiner.

--hide--

Linda is banned for being the winner cool
Posts 1 - 10 of 200