Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

RETURN OF THE BAN THREAD # 4

Jan 15th 2013 new

Any who post here are automatically unbanned. Now you have to work on becoming one of the banned. wink hug hug

Jan 15th 2013 new
Linda is banned twice first because you were the last who banned me in the last thread, 2nd because you bit me to start the new thread with #4 cool laughing laughing laughing
Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned twice first because you were the last who banned me in the last thread, 2nd because you bit me t...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned twice first because you were the last who banned me in the last thread, 2nd because you bit me to start the new thread with #4
--hide--

Therese is banned because its Tuesday and its fun! fluffy
Jan 15th 2013 new

I ban Brenda because shes silly.

Jan 15th 2013 new
Dear Brian. I want to be one of the banned as Linda suggested so I will ban you if you will ban me. Signed, Currently unbanned in Kansas City.
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Dear Brian. I want to be one of the banned as Linda suggested so I will ban you if you will ban me. Signed...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Dear Brian. I want to be one of the banned as Linda suggested so I will ban you if you will ban me. Signed, Currently unbanned in Kansas City.
--hide--
Dear Unbanned in MO, consider yourself banned for posting what could be considered whining.

There's no whining in banning. sad laughing laughing hug

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Dear Brian. I want to be one of the banned as Linda suggested so I will ban you if you will ban me. Signed, Current...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Dear Brian. I want to be one of the banned as Linda suggested so I will ban you if you will ban me. Signed, Currently unbanned in Kansas City.
--hide--

Meg is banned for making deals against the rules of the thread smile
Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Unbanned in MO, consider yourself banned for posting what could be considered whining.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Unbanned in MO, consider yourself banned for posting what could be considered whining.

There's no whining in banning.

--hide--

Linda is banned because for picking the bad timing for banning Meg for whining. By doing so she bit me and made me crying weeping hug
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned because for picking the bad timing for banning Meg for whining. By doing so sh...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Linda is banned because for picking the bad timing for banning Meg for whining. By doing so she bit me and made me crying
--hide--
Therese is banned because once again we have a whiner. weeping wink laughing hug

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Therese is banned because once again we have a whiner.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Therese is banned because once again we have a whiner.

--hide--

Linda is banned for being the winner cool
Posts 1 - 10 of 200