Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/15/2013 new
Therese is banned because Linda won't let players whine and I heard that's the only way to play. Whine and wine.
01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned for being the winner
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Linda is banned for being the winner
--hide--
Therese is banned for becoming the third member of the "RED CLUB"

01/15/2013 new
John is banned cuz my phone beat his computer in posting
01/15/2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Therese is banned for becoming the third member of the "RED CLUB"
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Therese is banned for becoming the third member of the "RED CLUB"

--hide--
I ban John for not commenting that Therese wears the red better than we do. wink rose hug

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Therese is banned because Linda won't let players whine and I heard that's the only way to play. W...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Therese is banned because Linda won't let players whine and I heard that's the only way to play. Whine and wine.
--hide--

Meg is banned for whining while wining

01/15/2013 new
I ban Linda for being so ban speedy
01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I ban Linda for being so ban speedy
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I ban Linda for being so ban speedy
--hide--

I ban everyone else for letting Meg sit here for six minutes without being banned...

01/15/2013 new
Thank you, Michael. It was getting depressing. I ban you do you won't also feel neglected and unimportant. Thou truly art worthy of a ban.
01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Thank you, Michael. It was getting depressing. I ban you do you won't also feel neglected and unimport...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Thank you, Michael. It was getting depressing. I ban you do you won't also feel neglected and unimportant. Thou truly art worthy of a ban.
--hide--
Meg is banned for habeing a speedier phone than my now apparently obsolete lap top

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Meg is banned for habeing a speedier phone than my now apparently obsolete lap top
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Meg is banned for habeing a speedier phone than my now apparently obsolete lap top

--hide--
John is banned for making me have to decipher his above words. I'm an "old broad", it's not easy.l laughing laughing hug

Posts 11 - 20 of 200