Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Megan-541207 said: I am one of those crazy Yorkie owners who loves to dress up my dog. Mostly just for special occas...
(Quote) Megan-541207 said:

I am one of those crazy Yorkie owners who loves to dress up my dog. Mostly just for special occasions and when I take her places. There are so many cute doggie outfits! I know some men are turned off by that, but oh well. I think it's fun. My ex boyfriend teased me about it. I realize it is a little silly. It doesn't look like I'll be having human children anytime soon, so maybe I am filling a bit of a void with my dog right now. I love my little furbaby!

At least I don't carry her around in a purse!

--hide--

Hi Megan! wave

I have a 12 # Havanese who has become our Indy group mascot. He attends some of the smaller informal gatherings at our homes, and works the room like crazy. laughing laughing He makes sure everyone gets a little Max-time. I'll admit, he's got some outfits too. I wrote on FB earlier today "My name is Mary, and I'm a dressadogaholic." rolling eyes rolling eyes laughing

Jan 15th 2013 new

Re your comment that dogs are more intelligent than cats at least when it comes to training and responding to their Master's voice.
The saying goes that dogs have Masters and cats have staff.

Jan 15th 2013 new
[quote]
Jan 15th 2013 new
That made me laugh way too much. Which makes it even more sad. . . :)
Jan 16th 2013 new

This is my girl Siri. She's an odd mix (Siberian husky dad/ Basset Hound mom; how it happened I don't know). She's precious! She is my shadow and follows me everywhere in the house. She gets so excited when I get into the elliptical for my morning exercise. She is also my alarm clock. Never fails to wake me up at exactly 0530hr. She's taken over my couch and my recliner.

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: This is my girl Siri. She's an odd mix (Siberian husky dad/ Basset Hound mom; how it happen...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

This is my girl Siri. She's an odd mix (Siberian husky dad/ Basset Hound mom; how it happened I don't know).

--hide--

A good friend of mine has a dog that they seriously think is half lab, half Chihuahua - and she looks it. Don't know how in the world that happened, but she is a pretty stinkin' cute little dog laughing

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-720746 said: Re your comment that dogs are more intelligent than cats at least when it comes to training and re...
(Quote) Mary-720746 said:

Re your comment that dogs are more intelligent than cats at least when it comes to training and responding to their Master's voice.
The saying goes that dogs have Masters and cats have staff.

--hide--
Ahh, yes, Mary -- there is some truth in that!!!! laughing

Jan 16th 2013 new

I had to have my "Jake" put to sleep a few months ago, but I never considered him work. I still have not got another dog, but I will when I am ready. I am not going to buy from a breeder this time I am going to adopt a pet from one of the shelters.

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Sharon-885911 said: I had to have my "Jake" put to sleep a few months ago, but I never considered him work...
(Quote) Sharon-885911 said:

I had to have my "Jake" put to sleep a few months ago, but I never considered him work. I still have not got another dog, but I will when I am ready. I am not going to buy from a breeder this time I am going to adopt a pet from one of the shelters.

--hide--
That's always something that's extremely difficult to do -- it's like losing a member of your family. You certainly have my sympathies.

Yes, there are many dogs available from area shelters -- too many. They need good homes, and I'm sure you'll find one that you'll enjoy when you're ready.

On a more cheerful note, Happy Birthday, Sharon!!! Hope you can enjoy your special day. Many blessings.... Happy Birthday! wave cookie clap

Jan 16th 2013 new
I love my dogs! Have always had since birth in the family and have had6 of my own over the years. I also am involved in dog rescue and I foster until they get adopted. They are great company, funny, loving and provide great security.
Posts 11 - 20 of 39