Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Word Associate #51

01/15/2013 new

The intersection of that morass of Interstates? Jerry, we have a tree or two there, on our 'beach'.

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: The intersection of that morass of Interstates? Jerry, we have a tree or two there, on our &#...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

The intersection of that morass of Interstates? Jerry, we have a tree or two there, on our 'beach'.

--hide--

A nightmare I hope never to see again (unless someone else is driving!)

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: A nightmare I hope never to see again (unless someone else is driving!)
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

--hide--
passenger

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: A nightmare I hope never to see again (unless someone else is driving!)

--hide--

Seriously?? Oh, ya...you are from Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain or something like that. note

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: passenger
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

passenger

--hide--

rider

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: passenger
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

passenger

--hide--

See The Plaza.

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: A nightmare I hope never to see again (unless some...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

Seriously?? Oh, ya...you are from Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain or something like that.

--hide--

I thought I was going to die! Or at least never find my way back to civilization. Exits and merges right and left! And me stuck in the middle lost... Even the plane buzzing my roof on approach to the downtown airport seemed tame in comparison. laughing laughing laughing

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: See The Plaza.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

See The Plaza.

--hide--
"A Light in the Piazza" (the one with George Hamilton)

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: I thought I was going to die! Or at least never find my way back to civilization. Exits a...

I thought I was going to die! Or at least never find my way back to civilization. Exits and merges right and left! And me stuck in the middle lost... Even the plane buzzing my roof on approach to the downtown airport seemed tame in comparison.

--hide--

I live right there! It's not a big deal. Sometime they land on my roof. However they never land on my 'green green grass of home'. laughing

01/15/2013 new

In case anyone is wondering... Michael asked me to blow away the other topic #51 since this one took off first

Posts 1 - 10 of 200